Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• enigma_z9
    Original poster 1 posts

I have been using this sword and it is suppose to blind all enemies around me when doing a Heavy finisher or critical damage. Well the blast goes off but none of the enimies are ever affected, they are not blinded, stunned or even slowed down when the effect takes place. The way it is working now, it is just a mythical great sword with not special power, very disappointing.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@enigma_z9 Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been occurring.

To help us look into this, could you please provide us with a video showing you fighting with the weapon and the ability not working? This will help the team to take a look into that.

Official Response
  • Gunhell900
    4 posts

@ubi-baron Hi would you check on the Excalibur bug? that after you get the sword, a few minutes later it`s gone completely from your hand the same thing happen on my SCHIMTHAR how on earth will you fix that?

• Ubi-Baron

@gunhell900 Thank you for reporting that.

Just to confirm the Sword is gone from the inventory or just invisible in the hand?

Are you duel wielding it, and do you have the Dual Swap ability? If so this can cause issues where the weapon is dropped.

Official Response
  • Gunhell900
    4 posts

@ubi-baron so the sword is completely gone from my inventory as well for the schimthar case i could reload 10 minutes before it`s gone but for the Excalibur no matter how long i reload my save it`s gone and i`m duel wielding it but when i bring out my torch and throw my torch a couple of time suddenly i pressed the attack button and i dual wield a torch on my left hand and a sword in my right hand, my Excalibur suppose to be in my left hand but it`s gone replace by my torch, gone from my back gone from my inventory and i tried to find it but no use. For the dual swap ability yes i have it as well but when i`m armed with torch i never use the dual swap ability

• Ubi-Baron

@gunhell900 Thank you for reporting this to us.

So this is known issue with that ability, where it can cause the weapon to drop from your hands and then not be in your inventory. This is something the team are currently looking into at the moment.

Official Response
  • JoshLoke
    1 posts

@ubi-baron I am having the exact same problem as that player above. I don't know how to record this, I'm on a PS4

• Gunhell900
    4 posts

@ubi-baron sorry to ask but if you guys fix it in the future how will i get my excalibur back? and if i must get it back how should i wander around just like the first time i play? because hell no i don`t want to start over from 0 in this game when the DLC is up

• Ubi-Baron

@joshloke You should be able to record it with the console, if you press the share button while playing the game. Then you should be able to upload that to YouTube and link it here.

@Gunhell900 At the moment, unfortunately we don't have details around how that fix will work at the moment.

Official Response
  • Biffalmighty
    3 posts

I've obtained all the tablets from the caves after already eliminating the zealots. Now I cannot obtain the sword because I did not receive the remaining tablets from the zealots. Is that the intended course? How can I obtain the final tablets even though the zealots are already eliminated?

• SoulKiller4000
    2 posts

@biffalmighty

Yo i have the same problem 😞
    Did yóu get the sword?

• James-bob15
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • James-bob15
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Biffalmighty
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Biffalmighty
    3 posts

@soulkiller4000 nope. Still missing the tablets

• BeautyTrueBeast
    1 posts

@biffalmighty me too! I only need one more 😡

• EastMonk2
    1 posts

Can anyone help I can't get the tablet from Grimess Graves

• Golf2Echo
    1 posts

my quest for the excalibur is bugged.
    old cellar puzzle is bugged. there are no wine barrels with a plug.
    there is no way that the tablet is going to float so I can pick it up.
    please help

• chalkey93
    1 posts

@biffalmighty

im having the same problem. and the fact that ubisofts support line seems to be down is not helping either.
    have you had a resolution to your problem yet??

• Lucifer440000
    4 posts

@chalkey93 same issue here when i killed Heike didn't drop a tablet

Suggested Topics