Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SHRIMPxwarrior
    Original poster 5 posts

I got suck loading in with constant clouds... I changed save files and validated with no luck... Than I fast traveled away came back pressed 'Y' on the bowl and it did not change. I got the bright idea to use my keyboard and use 'E' instead of my 'Y' on the controller and It worked no problem! You got a bug with a computer controller to load into this quest! I just wanted to let you know! Every other quest loads just fine I haven't had any other issues what so ever so far! I have been and will continue to use the computer controller! Hope you can fix this little hiccup!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheBigGaffa2312
    1 posts

@shrimpxwarrior
    hi i have the same problem on my PC, it crashs every time i try to load it done the same thing still no luke on my end. @ubisoft can you update if this is being sorted

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey all! Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    TheBigGaffa2312 - does this issue occur with or without a controller?

Official Response
  • skalix912
    1 posts

my pc crashes with keyboard and controller, cant past the load sequence after he lays his head down the game either crashes or it gets stuck in the load screen

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics