Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Uniquities
    Original poster 11 posts

I’m about 100 hours into the game and just wanted to list out all the bugs i’ve experienced because I love the game and I want to see it at its full potential.

•Sometimes when being knocked down by a boar, you won’t be able to stand back up unless something is there to kill you.

•Sometimes when assassinating someone (seemingly from a bush) the animation will switch models and have them assasinating you. You don’t die and the models switch back after, but this is still something to look into.

•If you choose to bribe the little girl in Rivalry for the Ages, it will bug and no key will spawn to open the door. Only workaround is to finish the Lunden story arc, go back, and choose another option.

•Lady of the Lake side quest can bug out and let you talk to her without killing her snakes, causing her to be unkillable after you escape her house. (no workaround i’ve found so far)

•Sometimes when equipping a shield, when you leave the menu screen Eivor will have his hand up like he has a shield, but nothing will be there and attacks bug out. (Can be fixed by re-equipping the shield)

•Floating bouncing boat outside the “tribal” village in Vinland.

•Sometimes when opening a chest of plunder in a raid, the viking helping you can sort of slide into the chest and get stuck there making it impossible to open the chest even If you join him.

That’s about it right now, but i’ll update this post as/if I find more. Keep up the good work team 🙂

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

@Uniquities Thank you for your comprehensive report 🙂

Are you able to provide any screenshots or videos of the issues you have listed here?

Official Response
  • phlooff
    6 posts

@ubi-swaggins I am having the same issue with the lady of the lake quest, and nothing I do resets the quest.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics