Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • bug glitch 4593
    xbox series xs 380
    0 Likes/6 Replies/154 Views
    Durr8alot
    Original poster 4 posts

undefinedThe boar and the npc does not move from where they start so I can’t complete the mystery

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

I am sorry to hear you cannot progress this quest.

I have seen reports of not being able to interact with the boar during the quest, but are you not able to start this quest at all?

Official Response
  • noa30
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins not the original poster obviously, but if the issue is the same as mine, the quest started fine, but I left and then came back to complete it and now the hog and master just sit there. So yes, not able to interact with the hog after starting the quest.

• KiraX1
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins In my situation,when I come back this mystery again,there're only the boar left without the NPC.So I can't give another try for this mystery.😢 undefined

• Puestel
    1 posts

@kirax1

i had the same problem. found that dude in the forest to the north west from his camp

• noa30
    4 posts

I was able to finish this quest. I also noticed after the fact that this was for XBox; I'm on a PS4.

I found the original guy and the hog. I then ran around the forest and I came upon a sparkly spot near a tree on a knoll (I'm sorry that I didn't really pay attention to where it was from the spot, but I didn't really expect it would work) that was realativily close to the tent. When I dug the at the spot, I found some treasure and again nothing happened. I went back to tent spot and the quest continued and I was able to finish it.

Hope this helps someone.

Community details

Users
Topics