Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Cuchulain123
    Original poster 10 posts

Does anyone know the best locations to find Reindeer in England? It's the last thing I need for the Hunter's deliveries. I've been trying to look it up, but all I get are stupid articles about the that quest in Norway. I can't seem to find reindeer in any large number and they almost never drop their damn antlers. Is there anywhere on the map that they spawn in large numbers? FYI im not talking about the white tail deer which are all over the damn place and drop nothing but hooves, I'm talking about the big elk/caribou.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

Don't know if there are any reindeers in England in this game, it shouldn't be, but there are polar bears around Stavanger in Norway in this game, so everything is possible I guess...
    Best location for reindeers would be in Norway NE of the Seer's Hut, seem to be a fixed spot there for them to spawn but not in large numbers.

• Cuchulain123
    Original poster 10 posts

@balla_jazzuz There are large elk in england I've seen them, whether or not they are reindeer or not doesn't matter. The fact is they drop the item Reindeer Antlers, which I need 9 of for this hunt delivery.

• TORFINR
    375 posts

Polar bears in Norway, lions near Athens,
    welcome to Ubisoft's version of the world.
    Cant wait for giraffes in Normandy and elephants in Ireland!
    (so far only Origins had it right in term of faun... and in term of many other things...)

• dlmthree
    77 posts
    Polar bears in Norway

https://www.fiftydegreesnorth.com/info-centre/polar-bears-in-norway

The Svalbard Archipelago, situated in the Arctic Ocean north of mainland Norway, is one of the few places in the world where you can see polar bears in the wild.

lions near Athens

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_lions_in_Europe

It disappeared from Macedonia around the first century AD, from Western Thrace not before the 2nd century AD and from Thessaly possibly in the 4th century AD.

• Netspook
    304 posts

@dlmthree
    About the polar bears: Torfinr is obviously talking about where the game takes place in Norway, which is the sothwestern region of the mainland. Comparing that with Svalbard is silly. In a straight line, the distance from Stavanger to Longearbyen is longer than to Rome...

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@cuchulain123 Where did you find those elk/reindeers...just curious 😉

• OTG_Gilamunsta
    32 posts

@cuchulain123 historically there actually were herds of reindeer in England in this time period, up until the 13th century when they were hunted to extinction in the UK...

And as far as a good spot, I just came across a huge herd 395m northeast of Henge Farm in Hamtunscire in a hilltop. I killed a dozen in under 5 minutes, harvested 5 antlers. And found another herd just a little further northeast, next to a lake.

• OTG_Gilamunsta
    32 posts

@cuchulain123 reindeer were reintroduced to Scotland in 1952 (that's right RE-introduced). The herd is currently between 130-150 animals.

• Cuchulain123
    Original poster 10 posts

@balla_jazzuz Off the top of my head the only ones I can remember were outside of the cave northwest of Stonehenge, where you get a certain very special sword. There were tons of bear and deer everywhere and amongst them all I saw a single Elf/Reindeer.

• John_Wick117
    8 posts

The reindeer antler or just antlers seem to be the same thing so find a stag among deer and shoot those if you cant go back to Norway.

• Hstarr11910
    1 posts

@cuchulain123 I just wanted to update and say I was able to finish all 9 I needed in England at once! There is a lake south of Readingum Abbey in Hamtunscire and there are reindeer everywhere. I got the 9 I needed and then some and there was a lot that never even gave me a reindeer antler. So it seems to be the best place on the map to collect them! Good luck

• Rhett1969
    1 posts

To the poster who said near the lake south of Readingum Abbey in Hamptunshire is the best spot for Reindeer:

THANK YOU.

This is definitely the best location. Filled my 9 up in 30m.

Suggested Topics