Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OldMacJesusXL
    Original poster 8 posts

As of the most recent patch (1.04), the quest has been fixed. The npc appears in front of the house as he should and commences dialogue. The fabric issue has been addressed as well, atleast as far as purchasing it goes. I haven't explored the world and opened chests to find out if they spawn.

• oulsteen
    4 posts

@animuslover I finished the quest and i couldn't talk to Bron, after the update today i went back and the homeowner was alive and just wandered off. Couldnt talk to either one of them.

• oulsteen
    4 posts
  • oulsteen
    4 posts

@oldmacjesusxl They both spawned at the front of the house but I couldnt interact with them....

• CRAZYPSYCHO18
    7 posts

Started the event, chose to defend Bron,
    Bron and Farmer just stand there, they do not fight, I cannot do anything either

the Opal Rock inside the house, I picked it up and opal icon is still on my world map

• lilherb
    1 posts

I was able to start the quest but when it came to defend or attack, both NPCs just stand in front of each other and I can’t progress the event. I fast travelled, I even reloaded a previous auto save and tried again and same thing both times. Just get rid of this buggy side quest if you can’t get it right

• RainbowFlowerR
    3 posts

Unsure if this is the right place to put this, but I am unable to complete the Mystery that is at the south-east
    part of the Glowecestrescire region, beside the standing stones . It allows me to choose an option to defend either the homeowner or the thief, but it does not let me attack either of them.

Anyone have a fix? I’m unable to reload a save as none of them are recently before this anymore

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@RainbowFlowerR Thank you for reporting this issue to us, we are sorry to hear that's been the case.

Would you be able to provide us with a video of this issue? This will help us to look into this and pass it on to the AC team.

Official Response
  • MikeyInBrum
    2 posts

Horn of Ragnar mystery - neither Bron nor the homeowner attack whichever option I choose...making it impossible to complete

• Atomos1999
    1 posts

Bugged World Event in Glowecestrescire: The Horn of Ragnar

At the very end when you choose to defend bron or not, no matter what I choose the npcs do not enter a battle. They just stand there and I cannot do anything to either of them. This means I cannot complete the world event. This is very frustrating as it is one of the few I have left.

• trotzky23
    1 posts

> I was able to start the quest but when it came to defend or attack, both NPCs just stand in front of each other and I can’t progress the event. I fast travelled, I even reloaded a previous auto save and tried again and same thing both times.

same here (xbox series x)

• Odep0172
    1 posts

I have the same problem

• Bullis93
    1 posts

I did the quest. They fight and one of them won. But after i cant interact with him to complete the quest. So close but nothing. Just hope that they will fix this soon.

• fesust
    4 posts

World Event – The Horn Of Ragnar

Completely stuck with this one. Decided to side with home owner. But can't attack Bron

• miichiii95
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CRAZYPSYCHO18
    7 posts

@ubi-baron

I have the same issue, I defended Bron so I killed the Home Owner. (Farmer)

After killing the Home owner, I could not talk to Bron to complete the event.

Last two patches haven’t fixed this event, but now the Home Owner is alive just standing near Bron, can’t do anything with them.

As you can see the door is open

• xPLaSTiKJeSuSx
    1 posts

From another post I finally got this to work.

Go to Start > Options > Gameplay > Combat Difficulty. (I changed from normal to easy)

Next, click "Apply" (note: this WILL reload from your recent save, so create a save point first if needed)

That should do it.

• smustgrave
    4 posts

Also experiencing the same bug. Chose to defend bron but then nothing happens. I reloaded an old save but still it's stuck

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 161 posts

Thanks for the reports folks. I've passed these reports so far on to the team, please keep them coming.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 161 posts

@xplastikjesusx

Thanks for the workaround! Hopefully that will help others in the meantime whilst we're working to resolve this.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics