Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sbanting
    1 posts

I have the same issue. I have reloaded and picked both options but I can’t fight either of them.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3571 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Horn of Ragnar" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Horn of Ragnar" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi folks! If anyone is able to provide a short video clip showing that Eivor cannot interact with either of these NPCs, that would be very helpful to have.

Official Response
  • agggghhhhhhh
    6 posts

@ubiexcellent

'>

This is at the very end of the conversation after I selected to kill Bron. Please fix this glitch. I would really like to be able to 100% the game I already put 80 hours into.

• agggghhhhhhh
    6 posts

@ubiexcellent
    I'm trying to link a video in a tweet. Will it not let me?

• agggghhhhhhh
    6 posts

'>

• agggghhhhhhh
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • agggghhhhhhh
    6 posts

@agggghhhhhhh I assume that is a no. The video is the top tweet on my account @FrankForcino

• agggghhhhhhh
    6 posts

@rainbowflowerr

If you're able to kill the person that you chose to fight against, it will then give you the prompt to speak to the other person and complete the mission. I killed Bronchiole by continually bumping into him until he was in the house near to stacks of straw/hay. Then I lit the hay on fire and it kill him.

• MattyD318
    1 posts

I’m experiencing the same issue on PS4. One NPC is dead on the ground and the other just stands there. I can’t progress this world event at all. I’ve tried fast traveling, changing genders, exiting to the Animus and nothing seems to fix it. I have absolutely everything else done in the game and do not have a save from before this was started apparently.

• psgens
    7 posts

This is still an issue. I'm unable to complete the quest and both NPC are dead.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@agggghhhhhhh Thanks for uploading this video to your Twitter! I've added this to our team's on-going investigation and have also included your workaround. 😊

Official Response
  • LoomingShadowz
    1 posts

Grabbed the locket and chose a side. Nothing happened. Reload and same occurrence. Changed sides on next reload. Same issue. This quest needs to be taken out of the game. One of a few things keeping me from 100% this game.

• CharlesPF
    1 posts

@loomingshadowz I have the same issue... Hopefully I am conpleting each region before going on into the missions etcs... I have 2 save data one 10min before the encounter, and one just before speaking to Bron. I have reloaded multiple time the save data from 10min prior or just before speaking to Bron... I am never able to finished the event as I am unable to kill the guy, regardeless of my answer.... Before going forward and finishing game I am waiting for this to be fixed... This is really annoying, I hope Ubisoft will fix this soon... Otherwise I'll never finish the game... So please Ubisoft fix the issue.

• PlanetExpressC
    2 posts

There was a major update today but The Horn of Ragnar is still an issue for me.
    One of the guys dead on the ground and the other one just standing there without any option to interact.
    Please fix this, it's been over two months now since release.

• Corndog1242
    1 posts

I’ve had this problem for a couple weeks now, today after the patch it was still giving me the same thing prior to the patch...I chose to kill the home owner and defend bron...today I tried messing around with it...If you still can see the dead body of the home owner or bron, carry them over to the nearest water and put them underwater. for me the home owner pretty much died again and then I was able to speak to bron...Hope this helps someone, I haven’t seen a solution to this at all.

• PlanetExpressC
    2 posts

@corndog1242 You sir are a legend, it totally worked.
    Thanks so much for the tip.

• psgens
    7 posts

This is still broken for me. Both NPC are dead.

• Vsicle
    1 posts

my bug is occuring in the side mission “horn of ragnar”, it is in the bottom right corner of glowecestrescire. i completed everything, chose to defend braun and then we fought the homeowner together. after we killed the homeowner nothing happened. i wasnt able to talk to braun and still cannot complete the quest, its just there on my map. i dont know why this is happening, but if this is the one thing that holds me back from getting the platnium and 100%, i will be disappointed in ubisoft.

• DigitalBathRx
    7 posts

I'm also experiencing this issue. I'm able to start the quest but unable to finish it. After the choice to "defend or defeat Bron," no matter which I choose, I'm unable to interact or kill either NPC.

This is a progression blocking bug and keeping me from a platinum as I cannot attain the conpletionist trophy.

This is version 1.1.1 and "The Horn of Ragnar" remains bugged.

• DigitalBathRx
    7 posts

@oulsteen I also cannot interact with either Bron or the homeowner. Neither NPC engages in combat after the "defend or defeat Bron" dialogue and I'm unable to kill either NPC.

This is after patch 1.1.1

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics