Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • bobajeedo
    1 posts

I'm having same issue. Can't progress and fake Freya is standing at entrance to tower. While others stand in middle. I've got all the side missions complete in asgard. I'm at level 187. Would love to see this bug fixed so I can be done with asgard. Btw, I'm on ps5. Thanks!

• acidifilus
    1 posts

@feintx
    I got yesterday to the same point.. all mobs were killed and the dude couldn't finish the drawing, my dome went from green to red. As soon as i go out of the bubble i get hit by some strange lightnings and i die. The only exit i found was to teleport out of that realm. All other teleports just kill me :(.
    I play on PC

• MidSliv
    1 posts

I started the defensive measures mission in Asgard fine, but it keeps telling me to survive the assault when there is no more enemies. Left Asgard and came back and immediately started to lose health. Cannot complete mission.

• Merrinh87
    2 posts

I was so hopeful that after the latest patch it would've been solved. But alas, the shield is still green and it won't process at all.

• standoffjosh
    69 posts

@ubi-woofer @ubi-baron Any ideas when the jars issue will be resolved? It’s still not working after the latest update. Is their no way for the devs to restart the mission their end for us as I’ve played 75 hours past when this issue occurred. I don’t really wanna have to start the whole game over again

• standoffjosh
    69 posts

@birdeh89 I’m having issues with this level, just a different bug. When I place jars to the builder nothing happens. But it’s already down on the known fault bug so fingers crossed it gets fixed ASAP

• akillez81
    6 posts

This is unbelievable the one thing I hoped they fixed and nothing.

• standoffjosh
    69 posts

Any ideas when the jars issue will be resolved for defensive measures? I know the patch notes attempted to fix the other issues due this level but had no mention off the issue that this forum thread is for.

• andibasket3
    8 posts

@standoffjosh
    i want to write your same thing, with this patch jars issue is completely unconsidered

• standoffjosh
    69 posts

@andibasket3 only story arc I have left so keen so it to be fixed

• andibasket3
    8 posts

@standoffjosh
    i really hope so, i want to colpete all the game, and after three week it isn’t possible that nothing has been done to solve this simply issue

• snakepainfamily
    5 posts

Ps4

Bug na missão MEDIDAS DEFENSIVAS 

Estou com 180horas de jogo 81 por cento de realização de todos os trofeus e simplesmente as medidas defensivas não funciona a fase 1 desta missão que é ir buscar a água para o construtor como dada como feita e realizada, a fase 2 missão salvamento desta vez que está entregando os jarros ao construtor simplesmente não funciona e pego nos jarros e coloco no chão e nada foi verificado todos os guardados guardados não existem a missão por fazer , não quero prendas da Ubisoft apenas gostava de fazer a missão como deve ser e acabar e terminar e terminar e platinar o nada mais, nova esta atualização que Tentei contatar a Ubisoft e o apoio ao cliente e simplesmente não

FUNCIONA e gostava de saber quem me pode ajudar e como Obrigado

• standoffjosh
    69 posts

@snakepainfamily sorry about replying English. I’m also having the same issue with placing jars to the builder and nothing happening. It’s already a main thread issue I was hoping it would get fixed in the latest patch but it hasn’t. I’m in the same position played 100+ hours and completed everything other then Asgard

• standoffjosh
    69 posts

@Ubi-Woofer

Hi Woofer, this player has the same issue we have reported on the main issues thread listed below but on the PS4 console. Aren’t you able to collect PS4 saved games which I think might aid in the investigation and resolution of this issue as I can’t provide mine as I’m on XB1

After bringing the jars to the builder, "Defensive Measures" does not progress | POST HERE

• snakepainfamily
    5 posts

@standoffjosh

Assim que chego a asgard vou ao construtor , que esta o olhar para a rocha e a [pintar] ele não fala nada diz nada se passa, consigo pegar nos jarros mas ele simplesmente não fala e o próprio jogo em si não da indicação de que [ O OBJETO TEM DE ESTAR NO CHAO PARA COMPLETAR A MISSAO ]
    Mesmo assim coloco 4 jarros no chao perto do pintor subo a rocha e nada acontece , volto para Inglaterra fazer a meditação, durmo, vou caçar, pescar, volto abro a missão [VOLTE A ASGARD] bebo a poção chego a asgard abro a missão [LEVE OS JARROS AO CONSTRUTOR ] vou ao local e mais uma vez nada acontece . de ontem para hoje já fiz mais horas horas no jogo mas infelizmente não resolver o problema, vou todos os salvamentos que estão no jogo e mesmo apagando o save automático de asgard e gravando manualmente nada acontece . estou na Ubisoft conectar tento contactar o apoio ao cliente que simplesmente não funciona , ando neste dilema a 2 semanas e nem com esta nova atualização o problema fica resolvido

• standoffjosh
    69 posts

@snakepainfamily exact same issue here mate. I’m 100+ hours in and have completed everything apart from Asgard

• d24rohit
    13 posts

@andibasket3 Me too. Only story arc left for me.

• standoffjosh
    69 posts

@snakepainfamily Hi Mate, what I think you should do as your a PS4 user is submit your saved game to the development team who have requested save files from affected players if you are playing on Playstation or PC. As I’m on XB1 I can’t do this which isn’t great. My support case is Ubisoft Support Ticket number is 13354189 is you wanna reference it when you submit your saved game. Below is guidance on who to do this.

Please see our article here for info on how you can get those to us, they will need to be attached to a support case. You can reach us either through the support website by opening a live chat session.

Theyll probably ask for a video off the issue he’s a link to the one I’ve took

• standoffjosh
    69 posts

At least your defensive measure bug and faults were attempted to be fixed. This threads problem not even been considered to be fixed yet. We can’t even progress the level as when we place the jars to the builder nothing happens. Was reported a while beck and two updates have been released since

• andibasket3
    8 posts

@standoffjosh
    ai have the same issue please patch it, it occured for 1 month

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics