Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GliderJeff
    Original poster 10 posts

Nothing happens when I bring the jars. I’m at level 93 now and don’t have the save game anymore. Will there be a fix for this or does this mean I have to start all over again?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Defensive Measures" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Defensive Measures" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Ronikz_EU
    2 posts

in the defensive measure quest where u have to bring the blue jars to the builder i brought him all the jars around the area and still nothing not even dialogue from the builder I've seen people give him 3 jars and u done but in my case the quest is bugged and doesn't seem to work even after reloading saves and closing and re opening the game!

• Ronikz_EU
    2 posts

ive already posted about this but seem to get no response. When the builder asks you to place the blue jars for him nothing happens its completely bugged and i cant reload another save as that means i have lost tons of progress on other areas of the world please fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RAS3R02
    1 posts

During the first Asgard Quest i did everything now i searched for the Paint of the builder i got the paint tok it to the Tower but the Mission won't progress
    pls help

• andibasket3
    8 posts

Once the vases are brought mission dosen’t progress

• bcgeeces
    2 posts

I can't complete the last mission in Asgard because it glitched and all i can do is bring crates to the people but nothing happens. I have tried to change settings and reset game nothing worked. I do not have a save game anywhere close to asgard and would have to start basically before england. I do not want to start that far over, please someone help.

• GliderJeff
    Original poster 10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@GliderJeff Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been occurring.

What does the objective state when you are there? It should play a cutscene when you bring the paint to them.

Official Response
  • GliderJeff
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-baron . Hi. It does nothing. I put 4 jars there and then the builder starts talking but somehow all of the jars exploded and than the builder stoped talking. It doesn’t matter how
    many jars I put next to the builder now. It keeps saying bring the jar to the builder. Is het possible to restart a quest ?

• standoffjosh
    73 posts

@gliderjeff I’ve got the same issue too 😔

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@gliderjeff Just to confirm the Jars explode when they are placed next to The Builder?

Would you be able to capture that with a video and then link it here from a site such as YouTube?

Official Response
  • GliderJeff
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-baron that happend the first time. The builder start talking but than the mar explodes en he stopped talking. Now the only thing i see is bring the jars to the builder. I can put 10 jars on the ground and nothing will happen. Is it possible to reset a quest ?

• standoffjosh
    73 posts

@ubi-baron exactly same thing happened here, when playing the level for the first time. The builder start talking but than the jars exploded as i placed then he stopped talking. we are unable to replicate this issue again as just nothing happens. You can now just bring the jars to the builder and nothing happens and no dialogue from builder occurs, when you do a stealth recon for first team the jars highlighted blue now nothing. You can put 10 jars on the ground and nothing will happen.I have tried the reload previous save and same issue reoccurred

• Kedari1220
    11 posts

I remember reading somewhere that if you throw one of the vases directly at the builder's head, he'll ask you to do it "correctly" and then you can proceed to the next step (the quest bugs out on me in the next step however). Hope that helps, and lmk if you get the quest to actually complete!

• standoffjosh
    73 posts

This level currently has game breaking bug present. During the first attempt of this mission I misplaced one jar causing it to explode and since then this issue occurred resulting in if I place over 10 jars nothing happens with the builder to progress the level. On first attempt when you used the stealth reacon ability the jars all highlighted in blue but now nothing when you use this ability. At the time I tried reloading my last saved game and doesn’t make a difference, so have just left asgard story arc alone and just progressed with the main story line in England. After reading online it appears this is a quite a common issue and issues with this level after the point are quite a common occurrence with mass amount of players struggling across all platforms.

Any ideas when this will get fixed?

The below link is a video off the issue I am experiencing and i am playing on the Xbox One console.

undefined

• standoffjosh
    73 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • standoffjosh
    73 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Emac0455
    7 posts

When I first got to this mission, I was level 65 and kept dying while trying to defend the faulty protection dome as the builder tries to fix it. I left Asgard to go back to Valka's hut. Now, when I go back to Asgard, I'm spawned back to Heimdall's Tower, and immediately lose health and die. I'm unable to get back to the mission because of this.

• GliderJeff
    Original poster 10 posts

@standoffjosh
    yes same with me. Also Xbox one

• standoffjosh
    73 posts

@gliderjeff hopefully gets fixed soon, i've just ignored asgard story line and moved on i'm up to essex alliance now, hopefully i don't have to restart over to do asgard and it gets fixed.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics