Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• thebartz
    5 posts

@standoffjosh

Just checked new update and quest is still broken.

• standoffjosh
    77 posts

@thebartz amazing, looks like I’m letting this game collect dust and get my hopes for it to be fixed in next months update. Only for it not to be fixed or even considered then again

• WolandJunker
    16 posts

@Ubi-Baron @Ubi-Karl @Ubi-Alien @Ubi-Frog @Ubi-Keo @Ubi-Iner @Ubi-Ginge  @UbiExcellent @ubi-woofer

What the hell?!?

Two major updates/fixes/patches. *TWO*, for like 10 gb of stuff, and nobody gives a damn about TWO STORYLINES (Asgard and Jotunheim) that we cannot play.
    "Added textures"? Are you joking?
    We're not talking about a stupid second-tier side-quest, for crying out loud, these are TWO STORYLINES.

Why is it so hard to simply add a reset-Asgard option? Don't even fix it, please... At this point, AT THE VERY LEAST, you should add a damn button allowing us to restart Asgard. I'm even willing to collect again all those [censored] 29 crystals from scratch... This time, by knowing this [censored] in advance, we could cherish the damn gamesave before we even try TALKING to this moron of a builder. Just DO SOMETHING or at least let us know you're trying.

This is really embarrassing, guys. It's a disgrace.

Not even a simple "we're looking into it".

I'm thinking about throwing this game out the window and not buying the season's pass, and I LOVE Assassin's Creed. Always have, always will. But this is frankly ridiculous.

Over.

P.S. Oh, one more thing: after this AMAZING FIX you just provided, I have been downgraded from 15 predator arrows to FIVE. Why? Who knows. But thanks for the great effort. I feel much better.
    Let's see if the next update FIXES my battle axe into a teapot.

• standoffjosh
    77 posts

@wolandjunker we’re all frustrated mate, I’ve had the issue this forum thread is since week after release in November. I place the jars to the builder and nothing happens.

A ubi soft employee replies asking for a video, o provided one. Is this issue across multiply platform so far XB1, PS4 and PC users have all replied on this thread and lastly they asked for a PS4 or PC user to submit a saved game via a support case and several players have done.

Not sure why this issue still hasn’t been fixed, very frustrating as I’ve completed everything else now in the game expect for Asgard due to defensive measures bugged

• Riddlestick22
    2 posts

Can you please fix this quest so I can complete it, when I take the jars to the builder nothing happens at that point its totally stuck at that point but I have completed the rest of the game.

• standoffjosh
    77 posts

Hi Ubi Team

The bugs with Defensive Measures is one of the most commonly reported issues on this forum yet it isn’t recognised on the official Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Known Issues and definitely under investigation by the developers

The issue I am experiencing is on the Reported issues mega thread (https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/82925/after-bringing-the-jars-to-the-builder-defensive-measures-does-not-progress-post-here ) this was logged on here a week after the games release. We have provided everything required for investigation such as videos of the issue, confirmed it’s affecting users across every platform XB1, PS4 and PC and several players submitted saved games via support cases. Yet this issue isn’t officially recognised as an issue and under official investigation by the development team.

This isn’t the only issue with this level as some players get stuck inside the red builders shield and the level doesn’t progress. This also is only on the mega thread list of issues not the official recognised known issues thread.(https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/82525/unable-to-complete-objective-drink-the-potion-to-return-to-asgard-in-in-dreams-post-here)

Any ideas when the issues with Defensive Measures are actually going to be recon go see by the Development team as a fault and get fixed? Most of us on this forum have had this level bugged out since November so are getting quite frustrated having spent 100+ hours into the game and completed every story arc and side objective other than Asgard story arc due to this level being bugged and not progressing. The idea of starting a new saved game with the hope it’ll work next time just to not having a legacy saved game for an issue that occurred when I was 25 hours into the game isn’t appealing.

• standoffjosh
    77 posts

Any explanation?

• Icetooli
    3 posts

Jesus... its still not there. Ubisoft please reply to this post, this bug has been going on for so long time, or do you really not care?

• standoffjosh
    77 posts

@icetooli Im just wanting to know it’s definitely being actively investigated by the dev team so we know it’ll be fixed. So far we’ve had 3/4 updates and no mention of a fix or it even being looked at.

Quite disappointing as I’ve never had an issue with a AC before and it’s my favourite gaming franchise and I like to complete every game 100% and earn all achievements but due to this bug I’m unable to do this sadly

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hey all. Please note that our team is indeed aware of issues with Defensive Measures. We ask that those who are affected by this create a new support ticket, and attach a copy of their save game files to it, so we can further the team's investigation.

Official Response
  • standoffjosh
    77 posts

@ubiwan I’m on XB1 so am unable to submit my saved game and I’ve had a support case since November a week after the game release and the issue with the jars and the building still persists for this level.

• standoffjosh
    77 posts

Hi everyone having issues with Defensive measures in particular with when placing the jars to the builder as nothing happens. I have submitted another forum post asking why isn’t this issue on the known issues thread and being actively investigated by the Dev team.

If you are a PS4 or PC user i can’t stress how important it is you submit your saved game by this creates g a new support ticket, and attach a copy of their save game files to it.

This will hopefully result in this issue being resolved quicker for us so we can assist with their investigation. I know a few people on this forum have already done this so thanks in advance undefined

• mwhyte89
    2 posts

@strobette exactly the same here

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Hey everyone!

Firstly, please allow me to apologise for the delayed update. Thank you for taking the time to continue to share your experiences with this issue

I can let you all know that the development team are still investigating this issue further, and we hope to have this resolved in a future update. They have been able to collect enough data to help them with the investigation. Thank you to everyone who has provided us with additional information, and who sent us images, videos, and save files 😊

At this moment in time, we are unable to guarantee a definite ETA, and apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. Please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements for further updates regarding this issue. We will also update this thread as well. Thank you for your continued patience at this time.

I'm now going to take some time to try and address some of the questions and concerns you guys have had since Ubi-Woofer was last able to update the thread.

A number of you have expressed how, when activating the shield, the Jotun enemies just pass through it without being killed, and the quest won't proceed after all enemies are killed. Though this is a slightly different issue to the jars, I can let you know that the development team is also aware of this issue as well. I've opened up a new megathread regarding this issue here, so if you're encountering this rather than being unable to bring the jars to the builder, please can you post there instead. This will help us to keep the investigations separate and all the information in one place.

Ponemortem , Matou971, acidifilus - I'm sorry to hear you encountered this issue. The issue regarding dying when outside of the shield in Asgard should have been resolved in TU 1.1.0. If you're still experiencing this issue, can you please let us know? Thanks!

Official Response
  • standoffjosh
    77 posts

@ubi-borealis really appreciate the update, thanks for taking the time to provide this. 😊 I’m just very eager to finish this amazing

• WolandJunker
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis

Although it took you *a lot* of time to answer, thank you so much for at least providing a feedback. Better late than never. At least now we are sure you're trying. I am now at level 480ish, so I imagine it won't be very challenging to wipe out a level 90 and a level 150 territories, but this are two entire story arcs and we'd really like to at least enjoy the story. I really hope you can fix it before the first season pass.

• Ubi-Borealis

@standoffjosh - You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying AC Valhalla, and I hope you can finish the story soon!

@WolandJunker - I'm sorry for the delayed update. Please be assured that the development team are aware of this issue, and we hope to have news to share regarding an update soon! I hope there's still a little bit of challenge for you once you're able to progress through Asgard. I recently finished it myself (also over-levelled), and I certainly found a couple of quests to be on the trickier side (no spoilers, I promise!). The story is definitely enjoyable as well, so I hope you're able to finish this soon too! 😊

Official Response
  • wmmurphy000
    20 posts

@matou971 @Ubi-Baron @Ubi-Karl @Ubi-Alien @Ubi-Frog @Ubi-Keo @Ubi-Iner @Ubi-Ginge
    This is a game stopping bug. You can not finish the story. This is a broken product. Please FIX defensive measures.

• Hanwitopa
    3 posts

The guy ran away half thru the fight and never came back to finish his conversation. So I cant complete the quest. If I try to move on and fall off something and die I go right back to the failed dome fighting blue guys.

• Ubi-Borealis

@wmmurphy000 - Hey there! Please refrain from tagging multiple agents within your post. This does not guarantee you will get a response any faster, and acts as a form of bumping, which is again the forum rules. We aim to respond to players as soon as we're able to, but this can take longer when forum contacts are high. We thank you for your patience!

Please be assured that the development team are still looking into this issue further. At this moment in time, we're unable to provide a definite ETA for a fix. We hope to have some more information regarding the investigation to share with you soon. Please keep an eye out within the forums for any further news and updates. Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics