ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GliderJeff
    Original poster 11 posts

@standoffjosh
    let’s hope for the best mate

• dponsvila
    1 posts

Same problem, but after defeating the jotuns, when you attract the new jotuns to the barrier, nothing japonés, they continúe trespassing the barrier and the Game does not progress.

• WaveyKieron
    2 posts

Hi,
    I have been playing AC Valhall in total for 60 hours now and back when I was on around 40 hours I went to Asgard and started to do quests. I started quest "defensive measures" and ran into a bug that made the map unplayable.
    The quest makes you move jars to the builder while he sorts out the shield, the shield goes red and enemies come in and so you have to defend. Once all the enemies have been defeated, the shield goes green and in theory the mission should be completed. However, once I have defended my position, the shield goes green and the builder disappeared. Enemies are getting through the shield when they shouldn't and there's nothing I can do to fix this issue. I have tried previous saved game but no luck.
    In the end I continued with the story as I still have much left to do, but there will be a time when I need to return to Asgard to fully complete the game. I spent a lot of money on the game and this bug affects a bug part of the game.

I don't have any screenshots or a video clip, however I do have a YouTube link where a player has uploaded a video of the exact issue I'm having, hopefully you will see this so you can understand the bug more.

• WaveyKieron
    2 posts

@waveykieron P.S - I didn't realise the thumb nail was gonna say that, apologies, but that's kinda how we all feel. I just want to carry on with Asgard, it's so beautiful

• Soniamiya89
    1 posts

Bonsoir, j'ai rencontré le même problème avec les pots. J'ai quitté Asgard à 30h de jeu, aujourd'hui je suis à 110h et toujours pareil.... (Xbox one)

• wmmurphy000
    20 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Stefan6430
    2 posts

Hi Ubisoft, my game glitched mid mission in Asgard. I was “bringing the jars to the builder mission” and the game glitched so I can’t progress no matter what I do. I’ve restarted the game, exited the animus but it’s not helping. Pls fix so I can keep playing

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@stefan6430 Hey! Sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. Can we confirm is this on the Defensive Measures quest? If so the development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it.

We would appreciate if you could also forward us your save files. You can find further details on this via the link below:

https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000080981 

If it is not this quest could you let us know which one it is please?

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Stefan6430
    2 posts

Yes it is the defensive measures quest

• guest-wylYBrF9
    1 posts

I have a bug with the Quetst defensive measures in asgard
    I i put the jars by the builder nothing happend

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 636 posts

@guest-wylybrf9 Hey there! Thanks for updating us with this, sorry to hear about it persisting. I'd like to reiterate this is still under investigation. Our team would like to have those affected by this (And who would like to assist with this investigation) provide us with a copy of their save game files via attaching it to a newly created support ticket. Once created, feel free to place the case number here so we can ensure things are forwarded properly!

Official Response
  • d24rohit
    13 posts

@ubi-wan
    case number is 13572500. I received a reply yesterday that this is fixed in this case but thats obviously not true.

I have already provided all the save files via this case. I have also uploaded video via this case

• nonchalance_kec
    7 posts

@ubi-viral its been like 3 month and we still dont have any solution here? cant you guys add a restart asgard or something, abandon quest.. i dont know lol do something we pay for that game and we cant play it

• nonchalance_kec
    7 posts

@ubi-viral i know its not your fault, you are probably the guy who answer in the forum and all... its just the fact that this bug is killing the interest for the game

• SkypherDZN
    27 posts

@d24rohit wow this is outrageous! being told it is fixed when the reality is the opposite. The same is true for me. I cannot continue with the story in Asgard. It is February 12th and they still haven't managed to fix this issue. In my opinion, they are not giving it enough attention for it is a game BREAKING bug. So annoying.. I actually uninstalled the game weeks ago because of this. Just installed it today to find it still persisting. what a joke.

@Ubi-Wan

• d24rohit
    13 posts

@Ubi-Wan @skypherdzn Yeah its really frustrating. I actually really liked the game but these bugs are playing spoilsport big time. I have already returned the DVD. I have actually lost all hope that this issue will be fixed anytime soon! 😞

• standoffjosh
    78 posts

Gutted, I thought this update we’d finally get this issue fixed in a patch 😢

Another wait till next months patch and hope it actually gets fixed, makes me not really want to play the new river run raids when my games still bugged and stopping me from completing the game

• standoffjosh
    78 posts

@ubi-wan @ubi-borealis Hi ubi-borealis any ideas why your colleague ubi-wan is contradicting what you posted in January asking for more saved games to be submitted via support cases?

I thought enough had already been acquired? Just getting frustrated that this issue still isn’t resolved and fixed yet

• SkypherDZN
    27 posts

@ubi-wan are you guys actually kidding me? Title Update 1.1.2 has no mention of the defensive measures bug(s). Interesting to see what priority fixing game breaking bugs has at ubisoft.
    kinda ironic when the first expansions are being released when the game isn't even fully functional. I mean, it can't get as bad as unity but polishing should be taken seriously, despite the high sales numbers.

• wmmurphy000
    20 posts

@standoffjosh There may be a way to get a partial refund. Someone is setting up a class action lawsuit in California.

Suggested Topics