Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• wmmurphy000
    20 posts

They won't respond since they can't duplicate the issue.
    You'll get the cut and paste "We're sorry..."

[Image removed as it didn't adhere to forum rules]

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble when progressing in "Defensive Measures," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. The development team are still investigating this issue further, which is why it was not included in TU 1.1.2. We apologise for any disappointment caused by this. The player support team is checking in with them regularly for updates. Once we have any new information to share from the investigation, it will be posted within this thread or in our News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out in these places for future updates.

@standoffjosh - We are unable to provide a definite ETA for a resolution. All up-to-date news and updates will be posted in our News & Announcements forum, so I would recommend checking here regularly. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback as well. Please note that you're able to reopen a closed support ticket at any time if you require any further support, or if you have any further queries.

@wmmurphy000 - I have removed your image from your post as it goes against our forum rules. Please make sure any content you share here adheres to these rules, or it will be removed and you may be sanctioned.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • jonolh
    2 posts

I am beyond dumbfounded with this glitch.....it makes my bloody boil. I can't finish the friggen game....I can't progress.
    This should be illegal!
    Xbox Series X - first game I get is this........and I'm still here.....

Painter gives no further prompts.
    He just paint the pole over and over....
    Then I run out to bring some baddies in....kill them....run out of them.....die trying to find more.....nothing happens....NOTHING HAPPENS.

I TRIED reloading 1000s times. In different ways with different languages.........NOTHING....NOTHING!!

THIS IS A JOKE. IM SICK OF THIS.

• jonolh
    2 posts

@jonolh

UbISOFT just give me the ability to skip this mission for all I care.....this is a joke

• standoffjosh
    77 posts

@jonolh I feel you’re pain mate, I’ve been stuck on this level since November. I get my hopes up every update too see this level on the issues to be fixed and get disappointed every month

• Sharpie620
    3 posts

@jonolh exactly i honestly dont care about the mission just give us an option to skip it or restart it

• Oneshotdev
    1 posts

I tried all the ways to kill all the blue guys in this quest and nothing happens. FIX IT.

• d24rohit
    13 posts

@sharpie620 Exactly my thought. I don't really care about game anymore to be frank. I just want to complete Asgard Storyline and finish last flyting challenge to get the platinum trophy. I really feel like an idiot now to have wasted so many hours completing other stupid trophies just to get stuck on this bug

• wmmurphy000
    20 posts

@d24rohit This is the point of my anger also. Being unable to COMPLETE the game. As stated, Defensive Measures is a GAME STOPPING BUG.

• TheRealKhaliel
    7 posts

The Defensive measures quest in Asgard is still bugged and preventing me from completing the Asgard and Jotenhiem Questlines. The builder prompts me to survive the attack but after I kill all the joten invaders nothings happens.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@therealkhaliel I'm incredibly sorry to hear about this bug you've encountered. Based off what you've said, I believe we have a megathread open about this exact issue, but please let me know if the issue you're facing is different.

Official Response
  • jawga85
    1 posts

Defensive measures i had to wake my character up during defensive measures and whenever I go back I can't progress due to carpenter is gone and missions still active and green shields still there wonder if this will get fixed

• WolandJunker
    16 posts

(Well, I must say that now it's also getting *insulting*. They are deploying a hotfix every other day for minor issues while a real game stopping bug lies there unaddressed.
    I'm kinda speechless.)

• standoffjosh
    77 posts

@wolandjunker I agree mate, it’s crazy that we’ve had issues with this level since November and it’s still not fixed via a patch. I reckon the world might all be covid vaccinated before defensive measures gets fixed at this rate...

• SkypherDZN
    14 posts

@standoffjosh lets make this a meme lol. its really unbelievable how a company is unable to fix a game breaking bug in nearly half a year. easiest way would be to add a restart/abort button for every mission.

• SkypherDZN
    14 posts

@skypherdzn alrighty guys and girls: TU 1.2.0. has NO mention of defensive measures. Bloody ridiculous.

• itissavage
    2 posts

Adding my hat to the ring. Transport to Asgard, sit beneath the shield, take out every enemy in sight and nothing. Would love to progress this further. (XBox One)

• Rufwood2020
    4 posts

Can someone please clarify if this is addressed in the new patch arriving tomorrow. No mention of it in the notes at all, its game breaking and ive had this issue since launch.

Unless i can get my refund 🤣

• Serberous69
    5 posts

Funny that this has not been fixed yet. 2 updates but nothing. Been waiting on a fix for this for months. There is a whole section of the game that I can't even progress through because of the bug in this mission that clearly thousands of players have reported. What is the hold up Ubisoft?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

The development team are still looking into the issue wherein, after bringing the jars of paint to the Builder, "Defensive Measures" does not proceed further. This is why it was not included in TU 1.2.0. We apologise for any disappointment that has been caused by this. We currently have no new updates to share from the ongoing investigating into this quest. Once we have more information to share with you all, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

If you are unable to proceed in "Defensive Measures" as the shield doesn't work, or the Builder disappears from the area, you can follow this investigation in this megathread.

Thanks all 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics