Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kakarot992
    2 posts

After the latest update, the builder still not recognize the jairs that I put in the front of him.....so bad. Game uninstalled again.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Defensive Measures" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Defensive Measures" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Kakarot992!

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to progress further in "Defensive Measures." This issue is still under investigation, which is why it wasn't included in TU 1.2.1. You can read more about the fixes included in this update here.

I'm happy to share an update from the development team regarding the investigation into the Builder's paint jars! The team have confirmed that they intend to fix this issue in a future update. This update is targeted for a release in June. We don't have a confirmed date for when this update is to be released. Once we have more definite information, it will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • standoffjosh
    73 posts

@ubi-borealis really appreciate this update, happy you’ve been able to hear back from the development team and confirm it’s due to be fixed

• javierimara1
    3 posts

Dear, good morning, the failure of the defensive measures mission, (when I put the jars, nothing happens and it does not allow me to advance in the game, nothing happens), persists, and I installed the latest version of the update 1.2.1 but it did not solve this problem . I have also changed from ps4 to ps5 and the problem also persists. Please solution !!!

• standoffjosh
    73 posts

@javierimara1 it’s looking like this issue we both have due to be fixed in the upcoming June patch mate. It’s listed in the known issues forum thread and Scheduled to be fixed in June. Not too long now buddy, I’ve had this issue since November and the first week of release so I’m just as eager for it to be fixed and resolved as yourself

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @javierimara1!

As shared by @standoffjosh, the development team are intending to resolve this issue in TU 1.2.2. The targeted release period for this update is June 2021. We don't yet have a definite date for when this update will be deployed. As soon as we have any confirmed information regarding this, it will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • standoffjosh
    73 posts

Please can I have some confirmation that ‘Addressed an issue preventing the Defensive Measures quest from updating under specific circumstances.’ Means this Jar issue will be fixed on tomorrow’s titles update,

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Defensive Measures" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Defensive Measures" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • standoffjosh
    73 posts

@ubi-borealis I can confirm this latest patch has fixed this issue with the builder when I entered Asgard the mission has Skipped this step and you are prompted to observe the builder from the rock . After having this issue since the week of release and completed everything on the game apart from Asgard I can finally finish this game at last.

Thank you for getting this fixed

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @standoffjosh!

Thanks for reaching out to us with an update! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to progress in "Defensive Measures!" 😄 Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you encounter any further trouble.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics