8 posts

@standoffjosh
    ai have the same issue please patch it, it occured for 1 month

• MadMechDinger
    2 posts

@toddaimpaon65 this is happening to me too

• GliderJeff
    Original poster 11 posts

This is taking to long. Never had problems with AC games in my life. Finished the whole game. Asgard arc is the only thing left.

• GliderJeff
    Original poster 11 posts

@standoffjosh
    since a lot of people are addressing a different issue than ours. I hope they both of them and not just one

• standoffjosh
    77 posts

@gliderjeff I’ve managed to find another forum thread with a PS4 user having the exact same issue as ours. I did ask them to submit their saved game via w support case. As I know one of the ubi staff requested that as we can’t provide ours as we’re on Xbox consoles.

Im the same as you, I’ve completed everything apart from Asgard. Level 400, over 130 hours on and completed most of the wealth, mysteries and collectibles for each area. So looking like a full restart will be required due to this issue which I don’t understand why they can’t centrally hot fox and restart the the mission or edit the builders position like they did the fox the reda bug at the settlement when you couldn’t interact with reda pre last patch

• wmmurphy000
    20 posts

@wmmurphy000 This glitch occured on my PS5

• standoffjosh
    77 posts

@Ubi-Baron
    @Ubi-Karl
    @Ubi-Alien
    @Ubi-Frog
    @Ubi-Keo
    @Ubi-Iner
    @Ubi-Ginge
    @Ubi-woofer 
    @UbiExcellent

Hi Ubi, is their any update on this forum threads issue with defensive Measures. We logged this issue and provided all required additional information fir the development team such as videos of the issue at question. A week after the game launched we’ve had this issue.

I have also provided a PS4 user’s name who posted on this forum having the exact same issue in order to gather a saved game with issue replicated as I’m on Xbox one console so can’t provide a saved game.

I know the last patch unsuccessfully tried to resolve the other outstanding issues for this level but their was no mention of this issue being looked at or any upcoming resolution date of when it will be fixed.

Is their any update as I’m now 130 hours in completed everything in the game apart from Asgard due to this level being bugged out which as you can imagine is very frustrating since several updates and patches have been released which haven’t addressed this issue

• lubietwixa
    7 posts

Hari has disappeared and nothing happens. It is not possible to repeat the task (really? In 2020/21? come on ubi...) I tried everything: loading games, teleporting, changing the language, etc. Nothing works and has been stuck in this place for 3 weeks. All you have to do is add the option to repeat the tasks or respawn hari somewhere. It’S ridiculous that we pay a lot of money for a product that has so many bugs, and support has players deep in the [censored] and also doesn’t work properly. Instead of dealing with all the bugs, you are doing more [censored] events to get even more cash for nothing. The game is good and well optimized, but please take care of the priorities. In Poland, the ultimate edition costs about ~ 450 PLN (110 €) and we get a game that has a lot of errors and you haven't been doing anything about it for a month. If you do not want to share the fate of cdp red (cyberpunk) and get 1/10 in every industry portal due to bugs preventing gameplay, fix it as it should

xbox one x/series x, the same problem, looks like on video below

'>
    >

• lubietwixa
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • standoffjosh
    77 posts

@snakepainfamily did you submit your saved game via a support case?

• standoffjosh
    77 posts

Any update when this jars issue will be resolved?

• Sharpie620
    3 posts

im playing on pc and no matter how many jars I bring over it doesn't do anything

• Hdshtftw
    1 posts

Mine still isn't working.
    Over level 150
    No saves early on and I wouldn't go back if I could- wasting that time.
    When is this going to be fixed? Where's my refund??

• standoffjosh
    77 posts

@sharpie620
    Hi Mate, what I think you should do as your a PC user is submit your saved game to the development team who have requested save files from affected players if you are playing on Playstation or PC. As I’m on XB1 I can’t do this which isn’t great. My support case is Ubisoft Support Ticket number is 13354189 if you wanna reference it when you submit your saved game. Below is guidance on how to do this.

Please see our article here for info on how you can get those to us, they will need to be attached to a support case. You can reach us either through the support website by opening a live chat session. 

Theyll probably ask for a video off the issue he’s a link to the one I’ve took

• javierimara
    3 posts
    I cannot advance in Defensive Measures, he asks me to put the pots but nothing happens.

• Dan260477
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Dan260477
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • wmmurphy000
    20 posts

Unfortunately, I'm already at power level 400 with only the Asgard portion of the game left due to this bug. Replaying the game no longer interests me due to this issue. This will be the last AC game I purchase.

• javierimara
    3 posts

@ubi-baron i HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!

• standoffjosh
    77 posts

@Ubi-Baron
    @Ubi-Karl
    @Ubi-Alien
    @Ubi-Frog
    @Ubi-Keo
    @Ubi-Iner
    @Ubi-Ginge 
    @Ubi-woofer 
    @UbiExcellent
    @ubi-woofer

Hi Team, I understand this isn’t your fault, but I’ve just read what issues are going to be fixed in the update today.

No mention of defensive measure AT ALL, this forum posts issue was logged pretty much the week after launch and still nothing. When is this Jars issue going to be resolved, you have all the information required for investigation on this thread theirs a video, a user from XB1, PS4 and PC all having this issue. I know people have submitted a saved game with the issue replicated via support cases. Why hasn’t this issue been looked at yet?

Suggested Topics