Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Smash41
    2 posts

That's it i've had enough of being ignored. Twitter and my CS Case are both going unanswered.
    I've raised a return to send this crap back and cancelled my Immortals Fenyx Rising pre-order.
    Ubisoft just made my "Buy Used" list so they never get another penny from me.
    Absolute joke that this has been going on over a week with little more than "We're investigating"

• Rorplup
    9 posts

Ubisoft, we are on day eleven now of this upgrade issue.

Literally no progress has been mentioned regarding this issue at all.

I had booked two weeks off to enjoy the PS5 and my holidays are almost over. It is ridiculous.
    Can you not just put the upgrade on everyone’s PS5? They cannot play without the disc anyways.

On top of that, the price of Watchdogs has dropped as well. I could have saved money if I hadn’t supported buying the game Day One and I am sure it’s a matter of time before Valhalla drops too.

• skiba187
    2 posts

@guest-ghytz6jm I have the same issue it has been 10 days now without a working game.

• skiba187
    2 posts

10 days now I have been waiting to play this game how hard can it be to fix?
    & Ubisoft Support on Twitter are terrible have not even replied after 10 days!!

• gataka_1
    1 posts

Good day people around the world.

I have a problem and I have no solution for over 10 days now.I have bought assassin's creed Valhalla in Bulgaria, from the biggest retail here. I started the game on PS4 and wanted to continue it on PS5 when I get my console on the launch day - 19th November. The game has no free upgrade - there is non in the menu, in the store or anywhere, the only option that I can see is to buy the game again..

And it's not only me - everyone here in Bulgaria has the same problem, no one of us could upgrade the game. There are countless threats in forums and Facebook groups of people that are complaining.

The ID of the game is CUSA 18535, my account region is Bulgaria

I have contacted Ubisoft support and I made a ticked - I wasted a lot of time in online chat - the lady there didn't help me, didn't have an answer for me. After a few days the case was just closed, no one answer to me, no one give me any explanation.

I opened second case and... its ignored, and no one answering me there for days. So it's frustrating and I am here asking a question - is it ok to buy something, that dasnt work?

Can some one advice.

• DaFluff
    1 posts

Any update on this seems Ubisoft are radio silence on the matter, hoping we all just go away maybe????

• Hannesb264
    5 posts

@Ubi-Swaggins

Are you just going to not reply anyone anymore, since we already bought your [censored] game and you can't give less [censored] about your fans? I mean seeing as you haven't replied in 5 days.

• Rorplup
    9 posts

@kax54638 I have seen people posting from 17 days ago saying they were having this problem.

• JAKEOMAC
    6 posts

Beyond a joke this is. Killed my enjoyment of the game waiting this long for the free upgrade (reason I got it on ps4 instead of waiting a week). Not cool this ubisoft. Shouldn't have to create a Turkey account to play this.

• Rorplup
    9 posts

This has been fan issue for a while now, earliest complaint I saw about it was eighteen days ago. Besides from an admin saying it’s being looked into, there has been zero progress.

It is an issue here in the U.K. too.

Ubisoft have lost any future purchases from me due to this situation.

• FanglerVL
    6 posts

@ubi-swaggins

Please could we get a further update on this matter?

Thank you.

• iarematt
    2 posts

@fanglervl
    I wouldn't bank on it. They are not responding on twitter. The community managers are just telling you to raise a ticket or are parroting the same 'it's being investigated'.
    It's not been publicly acknowledged that there is an issue, it's all over twitter, it's all over the WD and AC forums and not a single peep.

It's not even covered under the known issues! I do wonder what's going to happen with Fenyx when that launches, is it going to be have the same problem? Are we going to be told we bought a disc from Trukey with UK packaging again and have to create a Turkish account to get the free upgrade?

I've seen a lot of people start to email BBCWatchdog and tweet them, we're in the dark. Trading standards could be a next step as well.

Check what you should report to Trading Standards-

• not as described - for example, you bought a package holiday but something advertised wasn’t included

I understand there's an issue but when you have a huge company refusing to respond or acknowledge such a widespread issue, it's absolutely abysmal.

• Agisdik
    26 posts

Whoever buys a Ubi game after this shiet, totally deserves to be fooled around and let these people steal his hard earned money. My support case was raised on the 19th of November and now it's almost December. [censored] ubisoft, their [censored] programmers and their non existant customer support. The longer they keep this up, the more loyal customers they ll turn away from their [censored] products. Ain't gonna get a cent from me in this lifetime, that's for sure.... Immortals Fenyx rising looked like [censored] anyway.

• Agisdik
    26 posts

Funny to imagine I was thinking of buying dlc for these games. I am tired of waiting, so I am playing both on their [censored] ps4 versions... Once I am done with them they are going on the shelf never to be touched again. I now know these two are the last ubi games I am touching till my death.

• Agisdik
    26 posts

Better turn the name in Ubishiet from now on as well 🖕

• Agisdik
    26 posts

10 days left for cyberpunk 2077 thank god!

• Rorplup
    9 posts

@agisdik I usually buy the season pass for Assassins Creed games (since Origins) but not this time. Games are being sold straight after I get to play them.

• Agisdik
    26 posts

@rorplup Wise descision not to buy it for Valhalla then. I am a fan of AC since 2... I usually buy the dlc too. Odyssey wasn't so good for me despite I am also Greek. This game had so much useless grind it got boring for me after a while, so this was the first time I didn't buy the dlc. Valhalla was good for me till I wasn't able to upgrade the version to ps5. It totally ruined the experience for me as I bought this game to be able to play on my ps5 with shiny performance from day one and instead I got the same version as my ps4 pro. This is the reason I won't ever buy anything from these French crooks ever again, not just the dlc.

• Agisdik
    26 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics