Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Hannesb264
    5 posts

This is legitimately [censored] ridiculous. I'm sitting jn South Africa and i have this problem because we get UK consoles and games. How in the [censored] can a multibillion dollar company treat their clients like this? Every single assassins creed game has such an exciting buildup for the fans of the series and everyone loves the games. But to advertise it as a free title, and just tell your customers to go [censored] themselves is not right. I've been on support with both PSN south africa as well as ubisoft taking hours on sending them screenshots etc. If you can't find the fault, send all players that have a ps4 version registered at ubisoft a code for a ps5 version to download from psn. How difficult is that. We sit here for days without proper communication and all we get are generic replies. When you support team responds with "hey sorry we don't know hey have a good day", then you know you aren't doing well. Get your [censored] together ubisoft. @Ubi-Swaggins

• Smash41
    2 posts

Having the same issue and i've been completely ignored on Twitter and my Support Case. Hoping someone here can give an ETA before I return the game and move on!

• Mattwr
    1 posts

I have the same problem, no response from Ubisoft.

• acook1996
    4 posts

The extent of 'support' provided has been, upon finally receiving a response to my case, to suggest I keep checking the forums. It's been over a week, this just isn't good enough now. The lack of updates on when to expect an update or any progress is especially poor and irritating. If there isn't any movement over the next few days I think i'll reconsider preordering in the future, and I'll definitely not bother buying Watchdogs as I'd planned to. Sort it out ubisoft!

• EwanK31
    2 posts

@daneeneo same issue, contacted both Ubisoft and Sony, Sony barely replied and Ubisoft say the same thing, has been over a week since I got the console now!

• ReleaseTheEvil
    1 posts

Argos has accepted my request for return and refund for valhalla. Will see if it all goes through. Recommend you guys try the same with your retailers.

• silvare
    1 posts

Add me to the list, I'm unable to upgrade either my Assassin's Creed or my Watchdogs Legion Ultimate Editions on the PS5, despite purchasing from my local high street store - so it should not be a region locked issue unless you supplied GameStop with the wrong product (it looks like everyone that received games that have CUSA-*35 on the box is having this issue)

Really feeling like I wasted €240 euro now, since these were the two games I picked to enjoy first on my new console. Beyond disappointing...

• Agisdik
    26 posts

@hannesb264 Exactly my thoughts as well mate. [censored] Ubisoft for treating us like that. What a bunch of moneygrabing crooks. No worries tho... 13 day till cyberpunk and cdpr owns everyone in the buisness. CDPR will prove how muchg of a legit company they are and after that ubi will try to copy their mechanics into their games. Funny thing is I know now and ain't gonna buy any of their games! hahaha

• Agisdik
    26 posts

@smash41 Return the piece of thrash and be done with it 😉

• KylejaybeeUK
    4 posts

I raised a support case over a week ago and provided everything they asked for. I have had absolutely nothing back from anyone about when this will be fixed and absolutely no form of compensation from Ubisoft.
    I've asked their Twitter and Facebook support who've literally not acknowledged it's an issue and linked me to Sony's upgrade instructions which would work fine if the actual issue didn't exist!
    @Ubi-Swaggins how can we go about us all getting refunds for our falsely advertised games?undefined

• Daneeneo
    2 posts

What amateur service over a week and still cannot upgrade - what actually is the problem on this so difficult task of uploading the upgrade

• EwanK31
    2 posts

@ubit00n is there a chance of an update on this?? Been over a week now since the console release in the UK, and heard nothing about this recently.

• Shakaaa91
    2 posts

This problem is not only in the UK, i'm from Romania and i have the same problem....fix it or give us our money back / change our product with the ps5 version....p.s. "thank you" ubisoft

• Chcman25
    1 posts

Same here. I am from Czech republic and option to upgrade my disc version to PS5 version is not visible.

• Kax54638
    5 posts

I am in Greece and have the same problem. It seems to be happening all over Europe.

• ExclamationMarc
    2 posts

The fact that the issue is now rolling into Day 10 and there's been only two messages with little more than "we're looking into it" is frankly appalling.

Filling out my refund claim to Gamestop at the moment, lost patience.

• RockMachine666
    3 posts

Im from Israel and have the same problem

Im not buying nothing anymore from Ubi and not playing AC Valhalla until they will give us the product they promised
    I own and play almost every game that ubisoft is working on
    I guess they just dont care about the fans since we allready paid for our games
    Shame on you ubisoft, your player base is very disappointed and hurt by how you treat us
    I hope that u are not forgotten about us

• Agisdik
    26 posts

STILL NOTHING... I VOTE, BOYCOTT UBISOFT!

• Agisdik
    26 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • beryna87
    1 posts

@chcman25 same for me... I can't upgrade my PS4 version to PS5 version in Czech Republic ...I think, it's problem for all EU countries...

Suggested Topics