Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Thank you all for getting back to us!

We won't require any testing accounts but we really appreciate the offer. Our team are testing a number of different SKUs (products / editions) to determine the root cause, then we'll get it fixed!

We'll report back once we know more 🙂

Note: I found lots of different threads about this, so I have merged you all together ❤

Official Response
  • moladinho1
    5 posts

@omnistrife99 cheers. I think you're right on the Turkish account bit too.

• mrtmd747
    6 posts

I am having the same issue! I cannot upgrade to the PS5 version as it's asking for 59.99. Tried all the advised steps from different sources and no luck. Tried copying the ps4 game first and still no go. No response from twitter support or the ticket from the website for a few days now..... I'm from UK and the game code is CUSA 18535. Please fix ASAP! Thanks

• Kax54638
    5 posts

I am having the exact same problem in Greece. Both Psn account and game disc regions match. I tried contacting ubisoft support on Twitter but the ignored all relevant posts. I am not very hopeful they are going to solve this matter anytime soon.

• DAZ1001
    4 posts

Is there any update or ETA on this waiting patiently but its getting harder by the day dont want to start the game until I have ps5 version.

is it not worth considering giving people with the issue the digital version or something surely its not a lost sale if we already own the game anyway..?

• DAZ1001
    4 posts

PS5 system update this morning, issue sill occurs after.

Thanks

• acook1996
    4 posts

@daz1001 I asked about this on the live chat support, and was advised that that wasn't something that could be done. However as this has been a week, and as you say we have already purchased the game so it's not a lost sale, surely it should be possible for them to do this?

• FanglerVL
    6 posts

@ubi-raziel - Could we get an update on this please? Is there any progress / timescales? Some more communication on this matter would be appreciated, given the numbers of people unable to upgrade to the PS5 version.

Many thanks.

• Agisdik
    26 posts

I was hoping this ps5 update I just downloaded and installed would fix this problem for me as I took time off work to be able to play the ps5 versions of legion and valhalla. Instead all I got after the update was the ps store asking me to pay for the game once again. No fix still and I am starting to wonder if there will be any, ever. I know that lots of people like me all over Europe and other regions are facing the same problem.... Ubi do something!

• Agisdik
    26 posts

@fanglervl Well said mate! I think I am loosing all my trust in this company.

• Agisdik
    26 posts

@daz1001 Same for me here! EU account.

• Kax54638
    5 posts

It's already been a week. I don't think they are planning on doign anything.

• Agisdik
    26 posts

@kax54638 And that exactly is the reason we must stop buying their games after all.

• Daneeneo
    2 posts

Hi I hav the ps4 physical copy and I'm in the uk and can't upgrade to ps5 version - this is ridiculous it's been like this for days - how difficult can it be

• Agisdik
    26 posts

@acook1996 It should be p[ossible, but apparently they are doing nothing about it... cause they don't care about a sale that is not "a lost sale", but for a sale that will be lost.

• Agisdik
    26 posts

Better to delay a game that is not ready after all. Giving false promises to your customers is the worst thing a company can do. Clearly ubisoft wasn't ready for the new gen.

• UbiT00n
    Community Representative 70 posts

@daneeneo Our teams are aware of this issue and are currently investigating.

Official Response
  • mrtmd747
    6 posts

Common it's been a week!! How hard can it be!! PS4 disc verified => PS5 version free download..

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

Hey folks,

I'm afraid we do not have any new updates to provide at this time. The team are working on this issue and hope to have it resolved as soon as they can.

Once we have more information to share with you, we will do so.

Thank you all for your continued patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • Agisdik
    26 posts

@mrtmd747 Apparently is nuclear physics for them mate.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics