Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • FanglerVL
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FanglerVL
    6 posts

@skeletor1989 They posted prior to Thursday it would be offline due to Thanksgiving - back today. But I agree with your frustration and we need some answers.

• FanglerVL
    6 posts

@mrtmd747

I raised the issue via Sony/Playstation chat, where you have to complete details regarding the issue before they chat back to you. Having done that, then waiting the queue for 45 minutes, finally getting to position number 1, their Helpdesk rejected the chat. I suspect they're both aware and somewhat unwilling to talk about it. It's left a sour taste in the mouth and I've avoided Fenyx Rising for this reason (along with WDL not saving on my XSX as well). A real pity for these titles which were purchased for console-launch reasons and not prior XBP/PS4. 😞

@ubisoft

Come on -- give us more than "we're working to resolve this". Surely it's not beyond the realms of possibilities to offer us timescales - days/weeks/unresolvable? As many have pointed out, a formal acknowledgment would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• iarematt
    2 posts

I guess it's good they have finally acknowledged there's an issue... Stay tuned doesn't really sit well though.
    The volume of tweets, forum posts etc and it's all gone ignored for 11 days is ridiculous.

• Hannesb264
    5 posts

Sony apparently replied me about 5 hours ago on an email which says that the problem should be resolved, I'm currently on call at the hospital so i can't checkπŸ˜… if anyone would be so kind as to reaffirm my thoughts that it is most likely still not [censored] fixed? Thanks

• Rorplup
    8 posts

@hannesb264 I doubt its resolved since they just acknowledged on Twitter that it is a problem.

• TenorFly
    3 posts

@hannesb264 Just tried it...not fixed

• KylejaybeeUK
    4 posts

Finally acknowledged!
    undefined

• TenorFly
    3 posts

@kylejaybeeuk that's cool, however it's not only in the UK. For example I am in Bulgaria and heard people in more European countries having the same issue

πŸ˜•

• Hannesb264
    5 posts

@tenorfly think it's like EU, cause I'm in [censored] South Africa and have this problem mate.

• Arxidoballes
    1 posts

hi guys i am from Greece the same problem here i put the disc on ps5 and it wont upgrade ....i guess we wait ubisoft to fix it ? or is it a ps5 ( sony ) issue ?

• IMGTR63
    2 posts

Best to acknowledge it now as Immortals is out in a few days and if Legion & Valhalla had issues you can be sure that game is by no means a sure thing to have a working as a free upgrade on Day 1

• KylejaybeeUK
    4 posts

@hannesb264 hopefully the issues will all be resolved for all users. Particularly if you have the same disc code of CUSA 18535. I'd imagine that we're all effectively trying to download the same "English" copy of the game. I'll reply back as soon as I hear anything from Ubisoft so you can test it

• D4genoth
    1 posts

Hi guys!
    Any news about this issue?
    Updates from Ubi etc more that welcome.
    Thanks

• KylejaybeeUK
    4 posts

@d4genoth my free upgrade is now working. Can you guys try it?
    @Hannesb264 @TenorFly

• Rorplup
    8 posts

@kylejaybeeuk My Watch Dogs is finally appearing. Will check Assassins next.

• Simbowen
    3 posts

@kylejaybeeuk Assassin's Creed is working for me now! Hooray!

• FanglerVL
    6 posts

Finally - It's working for me here in the UK from a PS4 disk. I can download the Free PS5 Upgrade, 13 days after the console launch. A pity this issue had occurred but pleased that Ubisoft/Sony eventually addressed it.

• Hannesb264
    5 posts

@kylejaybeeuk IT'S WORKING.

• pinsir
    2 posts

yeah it working

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics