Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • alexwhitewell
    Original poster 4 posts

after i escape the place the cutscene will not toggle so I'm stuck in the cavern with no escape. help me i don't want to be in this cave forever. I'm playing on the PC

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• meteorsbox
    1 posts

after fought with Odin, it' was nothing happen , Sigurd shown up and wave his hand , and Odin [removed], I can't do anything just stay in there.

• burrocke
    7 posts

After beating Odin and escaping, screen goes white and I am teleported back to the forerunner Yggdrasil room. Sigurd no longer exists, and basim never spawns. I cannot progress or go back, auto saves have progress passed this quest line and I cannot continue. I have reinstalled the game on Xbox one and I can still not progress past this point. If I reload, i take 70% of my health in damage and hear a stabbing sound before I load into the room. Still no basim or Sigurd. Please help. I need to start the game again 70 hours in, as I cannot go back to England.

• tharkunnz
    1 posts

I have the exact same problem on patch 1.0.2 😞

Is there a known fix for that?

• Neddard19
    2 posts

Same, can’t do anything just running around in the room, tried everything I can
    Edit: I realised I’m at a different bit, I can defeat Odin and get the cutscene, but after that I go to the room you start in with Sigurd and nothing happens

• Neddard19
    2 posts

After dropping my axe and fighting Odin, getting to the cutscene where you are pulled out by friends, I get a long white loading screen and then spawn in the cave with the giant tree and can’t do anything. Another cutscene is meant to activate but doesn’t. I’ve tried redoing it on old saves, nothing and I have come across lots of people on YouTube with the same issue

• VictorCharIie
    1 posts

Been having the same issue on Series X for the past couple days, Complete the Odin section then a white screen until it just loads the cavern. I've been able to fast travel out (by spamming the Atlas when trying to access the world map), but it doesn't fix the issue of the main quest not continuing. No response from Ubisoft support yet either...

To clarify, I've tried:

• Restarting the game (last checkpoint is in the cavern and loads bugged)
    • Restarting the Xbox (^)
    • Reloading old saves (playing through to this point with the same issue)
    • Reinstalling the game
    • Deleting local saves and importing cloud saves

Still having the same issue every time.

• Synxc
    12 posts

@neddard19 Exactly the same issue here, there is no way for me to continue the game from here. All of my save slots have been overwritten with the same broken data.

This is what happens to my game *SPOILERS?*

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

i Am in The brother's keeper quest and when I walk to the stairs I get the cinematic video but then when I come back to the Yggdrasil tree it doesn't show me the next cinematic video. And I can roam the big room but not go outside or continue.

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

I am currently in the A Brothers Keeper quest and i managed to get through the door leading back to the Yggdrasil tree but i am now stuck in the area with the tree. I can roam around but cannot carry on the storyline and i am stuck

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@neddard19 same thing with me

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@burrocke same thing for me

• iSharaz
    2 posts

Yes there are threads like this, no no support is given. I am at the point when have to fight Oding, I guess I have to lose, sigurd appears a with a door, run towards it - nothing happens, stairs have no hitbox. Fix ffs, how can you be so bad? An empty room witrh 2 characters... Go make wordpress websites, thats most your coding skill allows you to do.

• Synxc
    12 posts

@neddard19 Exactly the same issue here. The white loading screen takes a while and you can move around whilst it’s happening too

• burrocke
    7 posts

@tyranzyt I have since lost my save with over 70 hours played, with 330 power, due to starting a new game and an overwriting bug taking place. So god knows when this will be fixed as not many people have reached this stage in the story.

• burrocke
    7 posts

@tyranzyt did you punch basim and Sigurd on the paladin stone quest line?

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

UPDATE * I went back to a save 4 hours back but nothing changed when i got back to the same point

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

@burrocke no basim and sigurd aren't there

• TYRANZYT
    27 posts

after i fight odin , drop my axe and go to sigurd up the golden stairs there is a long white loading screen then i get put in to the cave with the yggdrasil tree where basim is aspose to be but he does not spawn all i can do is run around the area and i can't leave.

• Ranger_Two14
    7 posts

hi im stuck in this quest , i Defeated Odin and went up a golden stair , i spawned in the strange room and cant teleport or get out of it so im stuck now for ever , i even tried an old save and nothing worked , i have a Video of it on my Youtube Channel Called Ranger_Two

what normally needs to happen is another cinematic where i get out of that machien claw thing and see Basim holding a Knife against Sigurds Throat but this did not happen , can u please fix this bug/glitch

for the people that read this please send this to Ubisoft/ Ubisoft support so that they fix this fast as possible , and comment if you have the same issue or have any tips maybe ?,im afraid i cant continue the story now.

Community details

Users
Topics