Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • technical issue 2775
    ubisoft connect 626
    0 Likes/67 Replies/447 Views
    Gangbeer
    Original poster 2 posts

I pre orderd it one hour ago but it doesn't show in my games tab in the ubisoft connect app.
    I got the mail that i bought it and everything

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Gangbeer
    Original poster 2 posts

@mad-ninjax2 Thanks bro and WHAT THE ACTUAL [censored] BRO. i pre order it so i can play the moment it is released and i get this [censored] 😞

• VengerberG
    1 posts

November 9, 2020 - Delayed delivery for digital content purchased via Ubisoft Store

• PinkiesBrain
    3 posts

It is well known for SEVERAL days now that the game does not show up in the launcher after purchase pretty often. Especially if you take a discount with points.
    There is a lot of people (like me) who get the game in the evening to be able to play at night and preload. And UBI just does not care!

!!! Not only that they do not fix it in time- no- they DO NOT EVEN APOLOGIZE!?!?!!? - There is only a random comment from support that says- ye if it didn´t work in 24H come back.!!!

WE ALL KNOW that it will work tomorrow most probably and WE DO NOT CARE! We want it to work right away! - as you took the money RIGHT AWAY! There is no agreement about you taking the money and delivering 24h later!
    And btw UBI - SHAME on you- such a big company is not able to get stuff right that backyard companies do a thousand times better?!

I know btw- that there is other things in life and that I can still download and play tomorrow- or the day after - or next week or whatever. But that is not how it works - This is not how a customer wants to be treated and it is not what the expectations are when I buy a digital product online!

This is a complete disgrace!

• ileb0i
    12 posts

@pinkiesbrain 100% Agreed

• diiorio
    40 posts

@pinkiesbrain not sure if that is because it has not officially launched and people purchasing in other stores won't launch until midnight EST.

if you go to the store or ubi connect , you should be able to hit play and preload.

It downloaded the whole game on UBISOFT connect (main game) then an additional 600mg update today. But it is not launchable until Midnight EST tomorrow. 11pm CT)

The open beta will also not work now.

• Vengarr89
    3 posts

im waiting only 2 more hours for official release if it wont work its ok.
    i will wait for "free" version 😉 and fuc* ubisoft.

• PinkiesBrain
    3 posts

@diiorio Im aware about the different release times.

I bought it in the official UBI store app. (ubi connect)

@Vengarr89 Yes- probably we should just all wait for the "free" version of the game and refund right now.

Considering UBI seems to think we can wait whatever amount and time does not matter- waiting for a patch that makes the game free on popular internet sites is probably the most just thing to do.
    Although I know there is worse things in life than not to play right away. They advertise the promise "be the first to play" so somebody in the company seems to know that there is people who want that...

• DephDK
    4 posts

So I'm one of the many customers who havn't recived the product I've paid for yet.
    What really annoys me about the response Ubi has delivered so far, is the "just wait 24 hours".
    Like, you [censored] well know all of us bought it specifically to play as soon as possible, at release. You could at least pay us a little respect and recognize that you know this isn't good enough, that the premise for the deal we made was that we would be able to play the game as soon as possible.
    Seeing all of your "pre-order now" and "pre-load now" promotion is just offensive, when you've gladly taken my money, but failed in fufilling your end of the deal.
    Just saying "wait 24" hours is blatantly repsectless, by that time, you'll have nothing but angry customers because, as I said, you [censored] well know why we bought the game early.
    What you should have said was something along the lines of:

"We are aware of delays in processing some orders on the Ubisoft Store. Unfortunately, it may take up to 24 hours for your content or game to appear on your account.
    We realize this will dissapoint the majority of players who support us and want to enjoy our products as soon as possible, and we will attempt to find a fitting compensation for all customers affected.
    If you are still missing your content after 24 hours, please let us know, and we'd be happy to investigate further! Please check this thread for further updates."

Instead of just pretending this is an unfortunate incident that nobody can be blamed for, and which cannot be expected to never occour.

• Czeslawa12
    8 posts

Waiting since friday...

• PinkiesBrain
    3 posts

So by now I refunded... good bye ubi... you can play your games yourself- Its rated pretty bad anyways...

• zheega
    14 posts

What is the point of preload/preorder if we can't preload and what is the point of release dates/hours if we can't play the game at that time?

• avgergamer
    10 posts

@zheega why the [censored] it is delayed half an hour ?

• lenx2000
    10 posts

I thought the game releast now but i can't install it (even the game is not visable).
    Is that because of the delay or do i have to refund it and rebuy it?
    I have the mail as proof.i bought it.
    I am so confused
    Kind Regards
    Len

• SlowStreaker
    1 posts

I am a patient person, but this...

It is your in house game in your in house store that is not being delivered.

This is digital delivery, what is this, there is a "shipping" period for buying something at your online store? It is not 1999.

Same thing happened with Uplay +, so I guess I have my self to blame for buying your game from your own store.

• arrowebi
    2 posts

I bought the Assassins Creed Valhalla Ultimate version back in July, but it never shows on my games library. I thought that is normal, as it will be showing during the release date. Today, not shown.FYI, it shown under "My Order" proved that I bought the games.

Fine, saw your post saying fixing the dfelivery issue. But, later, after reading your post saying the digital delivery is fixed, I go and check my games library, still not showing up. Is that at least show the pre-install option?

- CK

• avideclipse
    2 posts

Been close to 30+ hrs and Valhalla still not showing in library. Received no email confirmation and only shows I ordered on Ubisoft connect, not online in the store. My card was charged too..

• fronik24
    5 posts

@avideclipse same happend to me. but hey, it is "fixed" you know.

• avideclipse
    2 posts

@fronik24 yup haha very frustrating. I'm thinking the transaction didn't go thru/some glitch but I don't want to purchase again to lose another 64$ smh

Community details

Users
Topics