Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dbgager
    158 posts

@maligknant Call your bank and make sure the transaction is not being blocked. They do do that especially if you make a transaction in another country. fraud protection.

• LeMinduin
    7 posts

@sdrumm0714 5 days to me, i already made 3 tickets and no response, in my last ticket i asking for refund, but no reply either.

• FacialMaster
    2 posts

@supremeegreen I have the same problem, and I did not receive the game nor the support ticket reply.

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Thanks for getting in contact and apologies for the slight delay responding to your post, if possible could you confirm whether you are still not able to locate this in your game library.?

While we will certainly get this investigated for you, we would not be able to discuss any specific transaction on your account, so if you are still unable to locate this content the fastest way to get this resolved would be to contact our teams directly through our "Live Chat" service when this is available.

You can also contact our support teams via our social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter with your Ubisoft account username and the proof of purchase for this transaction and we will be sure to assist further. Please note our social media support is not a live chat service so our response will not be instant.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Litten

Sorry to hear you have still not been able to locate this content in your games library, while we would not be able to discuss any specific transactions on your account via this open forum, our Support teams would certainly be able to get this looked into. Please feel free to contact us directly through our social media accounts on Twitter or Facebook or via our "Live Chat" service when this is available.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Litten

Hi, sorry to hear you have experienced this and for any concern caused. I have checked both of your accounts and can see this content should be available so if possible could you confirm whether you are now able to access this or if you are still experiencing this issue with our services.?

Official Response
  • GeoVD
    1 posts

So, i bought the game yesterday from the online store, the russian online store that is, i checked out with xsolla but then it said my payment couldn't be processed. Said ok, maybe i did something wrong but when i checked my bank account the money was gone, vanished. 2000 rubbles just dissapered. I already created a ticket with my problem but no response.

• The.Nornir
    4 posts

@kaffertjie This happened to me twice yesterday so i lost 200 u-points & 2 payments pending in my Bank Account so i told my Bank & they stopped the payments.
    I can't believe that this [censored] is still going on cos this happened to me 2 years ago with the same 404 error code.
    i would love to know if this [censored] happens if you don't use the 20% discount.

• YoungMoneyKell
    1 posts

Am I the only one that still can't play AC Valhalla, I bought the game around 2am on today and its been 12 hours and 2 tickets later and still nothing.

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 445 posts

@cruzg1 @Tar-Naugrim Hey there! I apologize for the delayed response. Support has been extremely busy working to get to all the threads posted here. Have you both received your copy of Assassin's Creed Valhalla at this time?

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@microwarrior3 Hello! I'm extremely sorry to get back to you so late. Support has been working diligently to ensure that all the support queries coming in are getting answered. Moving forward, are you still missing your copy of Assassin's Creed Valhalla at this time? If so, have you tried opening a case at support.ubi.com to receive additional assistance?

Official Response
  • LeMinduin
    7 posts

@hugrmunr_ Man, im loosing my [censored] here, 1 week and not a single reply.

• UbiKoality

@ileb0i Hi! I apologize for the delayed response and for the inconvenience that may have been caused initially. If you are still missing your copy of Assassin's Creed Valhalla, please open a case at support.ubi.com. Your regional Store team will be able to investigate this further and provide the assistance necessary to get it resolved. Thank you!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@iphoenix-hb Hello there. I'm extremely sorry about the delayed response. I also deeply apologize for the inconvenience and frustration that may have been caused as a result of purchasing Assassin's Creed Valhalla. As some time has passed, can you please let me know if you have received your copy of the game?

Official Response
  • O5PR3Y01
    3 posts

You took my money 5 days ago...no game...no acknowledgement of my complaint...shambolic, thieving, hopeless.

• UbiKoality

@kingxducky Hello there! I'm extremely sorry for the delayed reply. I also apologize for the initial inconvenience that may have been caused by your order! If you're still needing assistance with this, please create a ticket at support.ubi.com. Our team would be more than happy to help! Thank you for your patience.

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@Yatamann1454 @SunBroSlam Hello! I'm extremely sorry for the delayed response and for the initial inconvenience that may have been caused by your delayed order. If you're still needing assistance with this, please open a case at support.ubi.com so that your regional Store team can provide the desired insight and support. Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

Hello! I deeply apologize for the delayed response. We all have been working to ensure all the support inquiries coming in receive a response, which can unfortunately lead to delays. Moving forward, if you're still missing your purchased copy of Assassin's Creed Valhalla at this time please open a case at support.ubi.com. Your regional Store team will be able to investigate this further with you and provide some insight. Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@xiii_arblade Hi! I'm extremely sorry for the delayed reply and for the inconvenience that may have been caused as you were trying to purchase Assassin's Creed Valhalla. If you haven't done so already, please open a case at support.ubi.com to submit a refund request for the extra charges. Your regional Store team will investigate this further and provide updates for you through your case. Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • MarchelL_ReckY
    1 posts

hello ubisoft team,

I want to confirm, why do I get an email about the refund of the Assassin Creed Valhalla game?. even though I have never asked for a refund for the order since the pre-order purchase on May 13, 2020.

please help the ubisoft team to resolve this problem. because this is also the game has been withdrawn from the ubisoft connect games library.

Suggested Topics