Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Tonycubed22
    4 posts

@speedius678 this is indeed super stupid. we pay the money and expect access at 12:01 and all we get is a maybe in 24 hours. dumb dumb dumb

• Tonycubed22
    4 posts

@antik789 thats actually what bites. they know they are having issues but they continue taking in the money for orders they cannot deliver. bait and switch style. illegal in the usa.

• Tonycubed22
    4 posts

@speedius678 so it took 2 hours to appear?

• tQrset88
    1 posts

When i buy a game, i want to download it right away. If you guys are having trouble with it, TELL PEOPLE THAT IT IS A DELAY!

If it was Steam, people could have played it without worries.. Are you guys incompetent?

• DonCisco-DK
    2 posts

I am able to download now, and play tomorrow i guess.. 7 hrs more or less.

• DJStraz
    1 posts

After 6 hours from purchase, the game is finally available for me to pre-load. Purchased the game from the Ubisoft store at approximately 1:30 PM CST in Texas. Game became available to download at 7:25 PM CST.

One interesting thing of note for me, is that my Ubisoft Connect client also changed drastically at the same time the game became available. Up until now, it was very simple and plain with just a News and Games tab at the top. I've been closing and reoping the client all day in the hopes of the game being available. When I relaunched the client at 7:25, suddenly Store, Ubisoft+, and Discover tabs were at the top, as well as more things appearing to be "fleshed out".

Not sure if this was a coincidence or what, but now everything seems to be in order.

• BolognaTugboatt
    2 posts

I just paid $108.00 for this gold version of the game and I cannot even access it. The fact that I spend this kind of money on Ubi games and they disappoint time after time is so frustrating. Can someone please help me out here? Ive been charged for the game when I check my banking statement but absolutely no evidence of the game in my Ubisoft Connect.

• BolognaTugboatt
    2 posts

@Ubisoft can you guys please give me some kind of answer here? this is so frustrating getting so hyped up for a game, PAYING for it and then not even being able to download it when I should be able to.

• devastator0327
    7 posts

@ubi-baron

I have tried to contact ubisupport and ubisoft on facebook. Ubisupport is not working due to covid, and on Facebook i got no answer.

It is the 10th of November and the game is still missing from my library...

Please do something.

• shiroe_404
    2 posts

This is ridiculous UBI that the payment problem is still not fixed with the launch of one of your major games in 2020. Moreover, the payment gets deducted from your account with every try even if the it shoes that transaction is failed

• Mellendin
    1 posts

@bolognatugboatt i have the same problem, but i received AMD PROMOTION CODE and enter it, but the game never appeared in my games inventory. i dont know why.

• drgibbsongreen
    21 posts

Ok so it it 07:25 am on the 10th November, I have been waiting 5 days and still no assassin's creed Valhalla in my game library. I don't know what it point in pre-ordering is if you are only going to get [censored] for doing so. I know this is an issue but people are getting it sorted within 24hrs as for me it is day number 5, [censored] day 5. I am not able to play on day 1 release so I WILL be getting some [censored] free content or upgrade considering I have been using Ubisoft for well over 10 years you think they would have at least messaged or let me know what is going on. I feel like a homeless kid looking through a sweat shop window at all the other kids enjoying filling there mouths. Please ubisoft can I have the game I have payed for or is the company taking the ex wife approach and saying no your money is mine your content is mine it's all mine and you can't have it. [censored] ubisoft , pre order and pre install ............ Possibility of [censored] going wrong.. very high, likelihood of a response.. none, customer satisfaction...soon to be what customers.

• Yokikake
    7 posts
    I bought the game on 9/11 on the ubisoft store
    Still not added to the library ...

• SlowStreaker
    1 posts

I am a patient person, but this...

It is your in house game in your in house store that is not being delivered.

This is digital delivery, what is this, there is a "shipping" period for buying something at your online store? It is not 1999.

Same thing happened with Uplay +, so I guess I have my self to blame for buying your game from your own store.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 675 posts

@yoeloflondor12 Hey there! It can take up to 24 hours for the game to appear on your account, due to some processing delays. I am sorry for any disappointment caused by this!

Official Response
  • Heavenly-Potato
    4 posts

This is so [censored] stupid,

15 hours and counting yet no game tried everything and nothing, spoke with [censored] who blanked me so many times yet when I placed the order they were fast enough to take me money, moneys gone and had a confirmation email but not in me order history so can't refund, I'll give them the full 24 hours but straight after that if it's still not there I'm just gonna force them to refund it beyond a joke, always problems with them.

P.s feel sorry for the guy above 5 days ouch hope it come soon buddy

• drgibbsongreen
    21 posts

@heavenly-potato lucky for ubisoft I have been called into work on my week off so I'm not able to give them my full attention for lack of a better word. It has been a bad quarter for games first cyberpunk 2077 delayed and now this. What is a lonely gamer suppose to do with all of his spare time. Honestly with the technology ubisoft have at there disposal the only issue we should of had was a longer download time with the traffic on there servers. Great job ubisoft 1st class service as always.

• Heavenly-Potato
    4 posts

@drgibbsongreen
    Absolutely agree with you it's stupid granted I only got the standard edition but its the principle about it, they're a multi-million pound company if not billions and yet there service is unreliable don't get me wrong I can understand a bug being up for 1-3 as they'll have to first notice it then have to fix it bit you've been waiting 5 days and god knows how many other have been waiting, they're fast enough to block the refund ability as it'll damage them but when it come to providing a decent service to keep customers using their portal its q complete u-turn

• ChromeMystic
    1 posts

I bought the game on the first and opened a support ticket yesterday - not in my library - and people wonder why PC gamers demand Steam releases.... Definitely the first, last and ONLY game I even considered buying on Ubis store.... Well I just make sure I get my money back and buy it for cheap when it comes out on a proper Games Launcher.

• drgibbsongreen
    21 posts

@heavenly-potato same as me I only got the standard edition but many ubisoft will give us the season pass for fee as compensation lol.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics