Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/1189 Replies/12128 Views
    MADPADDY31
    3 posts

@lumnottin Yes same error, £160 out of pocket and no game for my efforts, the most pathetic release ever...

• Czeslawa12
    8 posts

Still nothing here...

• SunBroSlam
    32 posts

@czeslawa12 So the support website crashed. Looks like things are getting better

• DarkERIKVIPER
    26 posts

@madpaddy31 I just want my game i payed for showing in my Libary so i can predownload it Grrrrr

• LaskoTheRight
    4 posts

They say we should wait 24hrs before they look into this further. Really Ubisoft why did I preorder this game again?

• SunBroSlam
    32 posts

@robx3jus Yeah they been "working on my ticket" for almost 3 hours now.

• LaskoTheRight
    4 posts

@laskotheright anyone knwos if epic games is working? Might aswell ask for refund and buy the game there

• Tar-Naugrim
    52 posts

@laskotheright Ity is working, but the game will release 24 hours from now there.

• Liam-117
    1 posts

@kaffertjie Did the same thing around 27 hours ago so wouldn't get any hopes up for a fast response.

• Sweaty_Simon
    8 posts

same here, bought Valhalla about 40 minutes ago, when i did my payment and confirmed it from my banks website, the store immediately says payment fails but the money is from my bank and nothing appeared on my games library, about 10 minutes ago the order is placed as paid in my order history but still no game.. not under hidden as wel. i still didn't get my email confirmation regarding to my payment. i just read the update they said it can take up to 24h to resolve this.. I PRE ORDERED the game to PLAY it on LAUNCH!!!! how can you delay your mistakes over 24h when its a pre order and HOW can you take money without delivering?! and of course..customer service is down ATM so i think there is a problem ..website is launching not or very slow..chat is out (not that they reply) no, last time i ever bought a game through Ubisoft! this the 2nd time i encounter this..last time was THREE years ago and still this happens!!

• Alex_tomkins
    12 posts

I've been out but it's popped up now so pre-loading

about 4 1/2 hour wait

• DarkERIKVIPER
    26 posts

@alex_tomkins Huh how long did you wait???

• DarkERIKVIPER
    26 posts

@alex_tomkins Ok so for me about 2 hrs to go

• Von.Tickle
    10 posts

@darkerikviper Dont rely on this info to work for yourself. I'm at 22 Hours...

• Yatamann1454
    1 posts

Hey Ubisoft,

After pre-ordering with the plan to preload this game for my day off tomorrow, and now not even seeing that order in my order list (but you've taken £50.00 from me). To then using buggy beta forums that someone decided to switch to before a new game launch (why on earth would you do this?), it took me several times to logon.

I don't even have an order code.

Money taken out via Paypal £50.00

Please fix this tonight, I don't want to spend this lockdown 'holiday' downloading a game

• DarkERIKVIPER
    26 posts

@von-tickle don't break my hopes LOL

• MADPADDY31
    3 posts

@madpaddy31 It gets better now my two purchases both say not eligible for refund instead of refund so the refund button is now a no refund button lol, could this year get any frikin worse. UBI I want my £160 pounds back you inept conmen, its going to be day before I can get to play at this rate if ever...

• Sweaty_Simon
    8 posts

@Von-Tickle ridiculous! this is BS...so we buy a game to play ON launch but they cant deliver?! so in the worst case like you, you have to wait 24H...

• BigBalkanWolf
    2 posts

this is beyond incompetent and its disgusting on every level .... its funny how the money taking part works perfectly but i have to find out on forums that i have to wait for 24 hours for games to show up, which means i wont be able to play on launch (AND THE BEST PART, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL SHOW UP IN 24 HOURS AT ALL) just wait you dummy and if it dosent show then contact us which will take at least another 24 hours .... this is the last time im buying anything from ubisoft ever again

this gaming companies are acting like as**** for the last 10 years and this right here is the last straw for me

• Von.Tickle
    10 posts

@sweaty_simon I've waiting ages in chat queues, for them to say its my bank. I've spoken to the bank which has said they money is available for them, they need to accept the transaction.
    Now back in the chat queue.
    Last time I use these MF'ers.

Suggested Topics