Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • vomitgod
    1 posts

How is this still an issue? I purchased the game almost 36 hours ago, and it is still not in my library. Logged a ticket around that time, I then replied to my ticket after 12 hours or so asking [censored] was going on. No replies. Even messaged their twitter support account. No reply, no game in my library. This amounts to theft.

• MajorEncore
    1 posts

this is still an issue
    28/12 2020
    bought the game late on the 27th and it wont show up in my library..

• EntityyPlays
    1 posts

@kmarkopl im having this issue right now i bought my game 4 hours ago i thought i just had to wait but nothing. no email confirmation either but i got charged and it shows in my order page in ubisoft connect app. did you manage to fix your issue?

• D08KIEMASTER
    2 posts

Wondering if anybody was able to get their refund or game... should’ve went with epic

• D08KIEMASTER
    2 posts

@d08kiemaster update* I got the game... took around 12 hours but it came. Got the confirmation email first, then went to my games folder and it was there... thanks Ubisoft, I guess 😕

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2029 posts

Hello all!

Please note that we are unable to deal with store cases, such as checking order statuses, within the forums. This is for the protection of your own personal data

If you have any queries or concerns about your order, such as the game missing from your Ubisoft Connect Library after purchase, we would recommend opening a support ticket so a member of the support team can investigate this further. You can reach our support teams by doing the following:

When opening a ticket, please ensure you include the following information about your order, as this will help our team in the investigation:

• Your Ubisoft username/linked email
    • Your order number
    • The date/time of purchase

For your own security, please don't share this information publicly within the forums.

If you purchased your game from another retailer (such as Epic, PlayStation or Microsoft), you will need to contact them for more help with your order.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • PandaDreng
    1 posts

2021.. And this [censored] is still happening.. what a [censored] crap service.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 518 posts

@pandadreng Hey there! It looks like you have received Assassin's Creed Valhalla on your account, however I am sorry for any delay that you experienced after purchase.

If anyone else purchases the game from the Ubisoft Store and receives a confirmation email but does not see the game in their library, please allow up to 24 hours for the game to arrive in your Ubisoft account. If after 24 hours you are still missing your game, please contact our Store team directly by creating a Support ticket. When you create your Support ticket, be sure to include your Order ID number so that the Store agent can further assist. Thanks!

Official Response
  • yunjisu
    1 posts
    I bought Assassin's Creed: Valhalla,

but it's not showing up in the Uplay library even after waiting over two hours.

In the purchase list on the official Ubisoft website,

the purchase details are displayed and it is confirmed that the money has been withdrawn from the card.

But i can't find any traces in the purchased list or library on Uplay.

Did I buy something other than a game?

I have clearly confirmed that it is the Gold Edition, and we are continuing to check it now.

Help. I really want to go to Valhalla,

Ubisoft took my money and an axe and plunged me into the eternal hell of Helheim. 😞

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 360 posts

Hi @yunjisu, my apologies for the difficulties with accessing Vallhalla at this time. Our team is aware of some Delays in Digital Purchases on the Ubisoft Store. If you are still missing Assassin's Creed Valhalla in your game library with 24 hours of the initial purchase, please let us know. We thank you for bearing with us in the meantime.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics