Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• speech-boy13
    1 posts

I purchased AC Valhalla on PC via Ubisoft Connect store. Its been two days and it's still not showing up in my games library. No email confirmation of my purchase and no response form support for 2 days on my support ticket as well as facebook chat. What else am i supposed to do?

My bank account shows i've been charged by Ubisoft. This is getting really disappointing.

• hamsterarrse
    3 posts

AC Valhalla Gold for PC purchased from Ubisoft store yesterday, 18th November.

Paypal payment taken, and also 100 U-tokens used for the discount.

Game has not shown up in the library (I reinstalled Ubisoft connect, cleared cache, etc).

Raised a support ticket 2 hrs after purchase. Still waiting for a response 24hrs later...

• cavazoshj
    2 posts

As per their statement, when purchasing the game, I was under the impression the issues of the game not being visible after purchase was resolved. This is clearly not the case as it has been over a day since purchase and I have no game, no email, and no help from any kind of support staff. Is anyone else still having this issue recently? I opted to purchase the game through Ubisoft to support the developers but it appears I should have gone through Epic.

• cavazoshj
    2 posts

This issue is NOT resolved and very clearly still happening to many people, including myself.

• AcousticsdB
    3 posts

Greetings,

I've purchased the game last sunday (november 16th) and after 4 days I cant see the game on game's library. Can you help me to solve this issue?

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 699 posts

Hey there, I'm really sorry that you haven't received the game. I cannot see the order on this account, so it would be best to contact us personally so we can investigate this for you!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 79 posts

Hi all, sorry to hear you have experienced this issue while attempting to purchase Assassins Creed Valhalla from our Ubisoft Store. As noted elsewhere above, our Store team is aware of a issue causing a longer than expected turnaround time between this transaction completing and the game been made available on our players accounts so allow me to apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

In the meantime, while I would not be able to discuss any specific payments or transactions on this public forum, if you are still missing this content please feel free to contact us with your order / transaction number and one of our team will be happy to get this looked into.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 79 posts

Thanks for getting in contact and apologies for any delay responding to both this case and your support ticket. While we would not be able to discuss any specific transactions on your account via this open forum, please feel free to contact us directly and we be able to look into this further.

Official Response
  • UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@CZSensei @Lorin111
    My apologies for the delayed reply! If you both are still missing your purchased copy of Assassin's Creed Valhalla, please reach out to our team at support.ubi.com. They would be best equipped to investigate this further with you and provide the insight desired. Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@B_Unreal @Cyborg_Panther I'm extremely sorry for the delayed reply and for the inconvenience you have experienced as a result of Assassin's Creed Valhalla. If you are still needing assistance at this time, please open a case at support.ubi.com. Our team(s) would be more than happy to investigate this further with you and provide the desired assistance. Thank you so much for your continued patience.

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@w2dpatty Hello there! My apologies for the delayed response. I'm also incredibly sorry for the initial inconvenience you experienced after purchasing Assassin's Creed Valhalla. If you're still missing your purchased copy of the game, please open a case at support.ubi.com. From there, your regional Store team will be able to investigate this further with you and provide the assistance necessary. Thank you!

Official Response
  • James0n97
    7 posts

I bought the game Assassin's creed Valhalla, but didn't get it. The money is taken from my bank account and I don't have the game and I haven't received an email. Could you help solve the problem?

• LiterallyDendi
    1 posts

Hi, I bought Assassin's Creed Valhalla over a week ago and it still hasn't show up in my games library. I opened two support cases (13305331 and 13263504), but still no one has gotten back to me. It won't even let me get a refund in the store!! Someone please help me either get the game or get a refund, because this is getting ridiculous.

• DressySnake4
    3 posts

@hamsterarrse same. been a week now with no response. ive tried contacting them via twitter, facebook, and support. no response. in 20 years of video gaming ive never experienced such total and complete disregard. 120 bucks immediately gone and i cant even get a refund. thats straight up robbery. unbelievable....any luck?

• James0n97
    7 posts

@dressysnake4 the same I wait for the game for 8 days and nothing, they took my money and I don't have an email that I bought the game

• James0n97
    7 posts

I bought the game Assassin's creed Valhalla but I didn't recieve it. The money are taken from my bank account and I don't have the game. Could you help with solving the problem?

wait for the game for 8 days and nothing, I don't have an email that I bought the game

• hamsterarrse
    3 posts

@dressysnake4

No luck. Their UK telephone numbers for so-called customer support simply have a recorded message to the effect that they don't have access to customer accounts (i.e. "go procreate and travel", and don't bother us).

I've now started a Paypal dispute and, two days later, they haven't even responded to that. Unbelievable.

• tom_brassey
    1 posts

Hi
    I've still not received my Ultimate Edition Valhalla from Ubisoft Store and no one seems to know anything. I've logged it on the site, I've logged it on Twitter. They reply and say they will investigate but nothing ever gets resolved.
    Anyone have any other suggestions??
    I've contacted my bank to start the chargeback process as I don't seem to be getting anywhere.
    Thanks.

• TheDonDeal
    4 posts

Likewise here, bought the game 2 days ago.

Uplay-points for a 20% discountr = gone.
    Money = gone
    Game = gone (as in: never got it).

Thx Ubi, lesson learned.
    Hope you get sued. 🙂

• MRF1FOX
    3 posts

I purchased on November 19th and have yet to receive my game in my library even though my money was taken. No response to my ticket, no answer to my DM’s. Support has been non existent.

order # 1015572536

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics