Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• lenx2000
    10 posts

I thought the game releast now but i can't install it (even the game is not visable).
    Is that because of the delay or do i have to refund it and rebuy it?
    I have the mail as proof.i bought it.
    I am so confused
    Kind Regards
    Len

• Doto-LOL
    5 posts

alot companies have problems with servers on release day of their multiplayer titles when they releasing new game 🙂 oh wait... this is singleplayer game.... and its not in my library after 7 hours ... huh well small indie company right... oh wait.... this company making games from 1986 .... nvm..... not sure whats going on maybe some covid mutation infected ubisoft servers.....

• Gerihebovija2
    9 posts

So now officially pre ordering can be considered worse than getting it on the day.... lets hope people get their copies before the epic games launch cause then it will litereally remove all reason to have gotten it straight from Ubisoft. deffo not buying anything from uplay ever again though

• Senninha-75
    7 posts

This is why i have a love-hate relationship with Ubisoft. I generally like their games but their support sucks, last week i waited 8 freaking days to get a reply for a simple refund for Watch Dogs Legion. It is 00:14 and still no game in my library. I got suckered again going the official route of buying a product instead of a 3rd party website that gives keys instantly...

• windverweht
    19 posts

this is a [censored] show

• Qeamer
    1 posts

They know the problem, creating more tickets won't help. Espescially in covid times.

• Janer64
    19 posts

Waiting SEVEN hours here now and in this day and age pre ordering digital should not be a problem, Steam are probably laughing to themselves!

It really is bad that they promise this and promise that and other sales generic crap and it's a major [censored] up with AWFUL customer support.

It's 11.20pm GMT here in Ireland and while I won't get to play it tonight I still would like it to drop in so I can d/l it overnight while I sleep!!!

They were so happy to take our money and still taking it of other unsuspecting mugs I bet!!

• Gerihebovija2
    9 posts

What gets me though is I doubt this incident will get ANY coverage. it will all just be blanket termed as ' launch difficulties' , nevermind the fact some people have waited over 35 hours for a game they bought and it still hasnt shown up in their library

• SoulBrotherNr3
    20 posts
  • Sammarok
    147 posts

Ubisoft: Assassin creed Valhalla out now! Buy now!
    Me: Check library, not there, could not even pre-load.
    Me: Check bank account, money taken 8 hours ago, game bought 8 hours ago.
    Ubisoft: Plays "enjoy the silence" song.
    Me: 😑

• Kamber11
    1 posts

Finally appeared in my library - only took 9 hours

• Lorin111
    2 posts

@thee00 Same

• Rahuf
    1 posts

should have bought at epic games, now i cannot preload.

• windverweht
    19 posts

it's there for me too. 9 freaking hours. angry tickets help i guess

• Loiiza
    1 posts

It's really funny, people spend 60-120€ on a product they did not receive. What a company. I'm very sad because i was so hyped for Valhall. Now i just think about refunding and never support ubisoft again. 👎

• zheega
    22 posts

The game is now RELEASED in my time zone. I preordered to preload, but now the game isn't even available AFTER release date.

• ileb0i
    12 posts

@zheega Same here. What a pathetic company.

• hakahuk
    3 posts

Another great day for Ubi , it is a shame , your games are actualy not bad at all .... It is the first one I buy Day one, I guess I won t make that mistake again 😛

If the game is not there tomorrow when I wake up , I guess I will ask for a refund and go play something else untill it gets better ...

• zheega
    22 posts

I often preorder games to preload, the last time I've seen something like this was the release of Diablo 3 EIGHT YEARS AGO

• NinomaeTakonis
    12 posts

I'm really enjoying the "ASSASSIN'S CREED VALHALLA IS AVAILABLE NOW" banner across the top of my client.

Suggested Topics