Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rutex15
    5 posts
    Hi all,

This is due to a current issue that is being looked into, which you can see mentioned in the Sticky thread here

We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this is causing in the meantime.

Still i dont have my money, and i dont have game.

• LemonHaze84
    1 posts

@kinggoop im having almost the same problem, i purchased via website ubsoft store, got billed and nothing has change in the website. its like i never purchased anything.

• TLunkan
    4 posts

Same here. Did see that they know about this problem and they say they have fixed it but it can take up to 24 Hours until the digital version of the game gets delivered. Sad for not being able to preload

• KingGoop
    10 posts

Game launches are not new for these guys.... sad. Well... I do have some good news. Only over 20 minutes of messing around... but it finally showed up in my library and I'm downloading now. Fricken sad. First i had it on epic store and was like, Wow, I can't get it until 10am? I woke up early specifically to play a little bit before work. So I got it on Connect, refunded Epic and then boom, sorry but you still can't play.

• Lorin111
    2 posts

Game does not appear in my library. After longer than 24 H.
    Chat is not working at all, Ubisoft Connect ticket is not possible to raise since there is Mandatory field Game that is empty for Ubisoft Connect.
    What can I do to finaly see the game in my library?

Thanks

• CZSensei
    1 posts

@lorin111 Same here

• Cyborg_Panther
    2 posts

I purchased the game through Ubisoft store which advanced me to the Epic Store.
    I got the ultimate editions, it's now 2 pm and it still says Available soon on the game tile.

I noticed the topic on delayed digital deliveries, but this is starting to get stupid

• B_Unreal
    1 posts

Im having the same problem. They have no issue immediately taking $127.00 from me, but Ill be damned if I cant play the game now that its available.

• w2dpatty
    1 posts

My game is still missing,i am very mad since i got a promo code and yet im still not able to play, even though via mail i was told that i can

• Yokikake
    7 posts

They got 48h to add it
    After it, if u are not having game, u need to buy it once more. They are going to resend money after 7 days
    That's what chat support tell me.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@devastator0327 This is likely due to the issues mentioned in our Sticky Thread here.

If you still haven't received the game, the team will be in contact with you as soon as they have an update.

Official Response
  • rutex15
    5 posts
    They got 48h to add it
    After it, if u are not having game, u need to buy it once more. They are going to resend money after 7 days
    That's what chat support tell me.

Amazing. They stole my money and i have to wait 7 days XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Hey guys,

This will have been due to the issues with the Ubisoft Store that were reported in the sticky thread here.

This should be resolved and orders should be coming through again now.

Official Response
  • arrowebi
    2 posts

I bought the Assassins Creed Valhalla Ultimate version back in July, but it never shows on my games library. I thought that is normal, as it will be showing during the release date. Today, not shown.FYI, it shown under "My Order" proved that I bought the games.

Fine, saw your post saying fixing the dfelivery issue. But, later, after reading your post saying the digital delivery is fixed, I go and check my games library, still not showing up. Is that at least show the pre-install option?

- CK

• Lillie_x
    1 posts

I ordered the ultimate edition of the game 2 days ago and still no game or update on my case. They say they're working on my case but I'm in the dark right now!

• subpeidk
    15 posts

@rutex15 Atleast you got a reply chat support didn't answer, 400 euros gor deducted from my bank account and I didn't even get the game until now.

• adweyland
    3 posts

Over 24 hours later game still doesn't appear in library.

• PheonixTechG
    3 posts

I ordered the game through the Ubisoft Connect store via PayPal.
    The order did show at first in my orders page, but is no longer showing.
    The game hasn't appeared in my account either.
    I have the receipt from PayPal and my bank has been charged.
    What can I do to fix this issue.

• Nivellena
    5 posts

@pheonixtechg Same thing happened to me just now. Also paid with PayPal(the regular version, not ubisoft connect). And it's all despite that pinned topic "[RESOLVED] 09/11/2020 - Delayed delivery for digital content purchased via Ubisoft Store" says it's already should be working.

• jdoomkl
    3 posts

Made order as well.
    Order is showing at the moment.
    No charge yet.
    No game showing in my account

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics