Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/1189 Replies/12127 Views
    DrFishticks
    1 posts

I have the same issue. Order is confirmed under 'My Orders' and money is gone from bank account but it doesn't show up in library.

• subpeidk
    15 posts

More than 24 hours still didn't get a reply and still didn't get the game.
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME 400 euros flew away.

• Yokikake
    7 posts

How u doing guys? 22 hours there

• subpeidk
    15 posts

@samendio Same it said to me "ops order failed" i tried again 4 more times said the same thing and when i checked my bank account i found the the price of the game got deducted and when I looked in my order history there was nothing.

• subpeidk
    15 posts

@Ubi-Baron its been more than 24 hours since i tried to pre-order the game it said "ops failed try again" I tried for more times the same thing happend I checked my bank account and found out the the price of the game got deducted 5 times and then i went to my order history and it was empty can you help me and the other people like me.
    Thank you.

• PMacleod
    58 posts

I purchased the Ultimate Edition of Assassin's Creed Valhalla yesterday, the money has been taken and confirmed by my bank, however, there was no conformation email and the game is not in my library. It is over 24 hours now and I have had no response from support. I am seeing the official update saying this issue is now fixed and the game should be in the library of those effected. This is not the case for me. The game is still missing. I used Ubisoft points for the 20% discount as well as getting the pre-order discount, will this still be honored or am I going to lose all discounts and points? This is a really poor show, I was not annoyed at the beginning as I know these things happen, but a day later with no communication is not acceptable.

• Sir.MurangaA
    10 posts

I have the same problem, 48 hours have passed and nothing of the game in my library, I already sent 2 tickets without any answer

order -1014411588

• PMacleod
    58 posts

@sir-murangaa The lack of communication is what makes it worse. I have tried to use the live chat and it saw 'your chat will begin soon' nothing ever happens. There is absolutely no excuse for 48 hours with no communication. I also like how Covid was blamed for the release of digital codes, I feel it is now just a scape-goat.

• devastator0327
    7 posts

@ubi-baron Thank you ! Unfortunately I still do not recieved the game. I have tried to contact Support team on twitter but no answer yet. Do you need any proof from my side ? I need a refund or something from Ubisoft side since I have pre-ordered the game to be able to play it immediately when it is available but I do not have anything.

I have paid for it !

• Sir.MurangaA
    10 posts
    I am requesting a refund on the credit card, and I will not buy the game again.

• PMacleod
    58 posts

@sir-murangaa I do not blame you. I certainly will not be paying £120, if they refund my pre-order and I have to pay the inflated price. I would expect them to compensate those affected by this issue.

• XIII_ArBlade
    12 posts

@rutex15 same thing

• elinWoof
    2 posts

I've no idea if this is related or if it was the reason it worked. I read somewhere that the ubisoft connect app should have multiple tabs, like "news, games, U+" and I realised mine did not, I just had "news, games". So I uninstalled the application and re-installed it. Literally right after the installation was complete, I got my confirmation email (24h later tho) and when I open the application, it was updated and (yay) the game was in my library. Currently downloading.

Still, I don't know if it was the reason or not, but you have to wonder about the timing 😛 Just thought I'd write it here, and if it helps someone else.. I also enabled 2-step verifcation in the uninstall progress, unrelated or not, I dont know.

• Laufafettir
    3 posts

Money has been pulled from my account, live support told me to wait up to 48 hours until my games shows up in my library. The order doesn't even show up under "My Orders", and I've yet to get a verification email.

• jdoomkl
    3 posts

An update from me: game appeared

• trenny1805
    8 posts

@elinwoof Ordered yesterday, it shows as an order on Ubisoft Website with payment taken but does not show in orders on Ubisoft Connect and no download available, payed with paypal so can always open a dispute

• drgibbsongreen
    21 posts

So after waiting about 6 days I may finally be getting somewhere. I have finally got a case and in the proses of getting it resolved but they are taking so long to reply. I have been waiting over an hour for another response. Lord please help me lol.

• markmans
    3 posts

@rutex15 i pre-ordered three months ago so the 48h isn't correct.

• markmans
    3 posts

@ubi-baron i pre-ordered the game three months ago and it still doesn't show up in my game library, what kind of compensation can i expect since I should be able to pre-load since last weekend and play since last midnight.

• Xx4rcherxX
    1 posts

My game is not in my library, and several hours passed without a response, and case number is 3180290. 😕

Suggested Topics