Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/1187 Replies/11965 Views
    HupiUkko123
    6 posts

After 30 hours from paying for the game i still dont have it in my library, i have checked my bank account and the 59.99€ is indeed gone, but in exchange ive got nothing, not even customer service.
    I really hope this gets sorted out, im getting a bit upset with this as you can probably tell 😕
    Here is my Case Reference #13175444

Thanks!

• PMacleod
    58 posts

@hupiukko123 I am almost at 48 hours and I still have no game, the money was taken immediately though. There has been zero response from Customer Service. Although, there was an admin on the form confirming case numbers and forwarding them to CS. That is the only contact most people have had. I have no idea what options we have other than to sit and wait.

• PMacleod
    58 posts

@hazed I am in the same position. I have been waiting for almost 40 hours now and my customer service ticket has not been updated.

• Xenobiz
    4 posts

I ordered the Assassin's Creed Valhalla for $119.99. It did charge my credit card but I never received any confirmation email and also the game isn't showing in my Game Library for me to download the game. It's been like 3 days now and still no response from Ubisoft...

• Karahus
    14 posts

@pmacleod

It's strange that everything works in Russia, maybe there is no access to the game in your country. Or the transaction has not gone through yet, it all depends on the bank, Check with your bank.

• PMacleod
    58 posts

@UbiKoality @Ubi-Baron
    I have noticed that there is still a large amount of people that have not received the game, even though they have paid for it. Each person is creating a separate forum post and most are getting lost in the wave of new posts. Is it possible to centralize all these posts and make some sort of 'Sticky Thread' for
    people to add to. Giving their details and case number? I feel this would be more beneficial for everyone and possibly make Customer Services job easier.

• hazed.
    2 posts

managed to open support ticket .select you have an acount/login problem .if you select the game/key tab which is what the problem is theres no way of sending . will be going through paypal to get money back

• PMacleod
    58 posts

@karahus I think it is a worldwide problem at the moment. I already have checked with my bank, the game has been paid for. The problem is 100% on the Ubisoft side, not anyone's bank.

• HupiUkko123
    6 posts

I guess ill just wait for a couple more days and hope for the best, there is no way a company this big would just take our money and give nothing in exchange.

• Karahus
    14 posts

@pmacleod

Then it turns out that the bank sent you a payment document that the transaction was completed. Did you borrow the game from Epic Games or Ubisoft?

• rutex15
    5 posts

@subpeidk Nah bro, still support didn't send me a message and still i have not money and game. [censored] is that?

• rutex15
    5 posts

HELLO UBISOFT DO SOMETHING !!!!!!! WE STILL DONT HAVE MONEY AND GAME !

• jpgorman
    1 posts

bought 7th Nov, still not in library now, raised ticket, nothing. cannopt buy again as purchase says unrefundable. Been waiting 24 hours for a repsonse and days for my game! How in the holy hell do I transfer my web purchase that I can see into my library so I can download and play!!!!

• PlsnoHackMe
    1 posts

So I woke up this morning to find that they had taken £50 from my bank account but I still don't have the full game actually in my ownership, It also says I am not eligible for a refund so....I have absolutely no clue what to do about this.

I requested a refund a few hours before release when I realized all this was happening, I then payed for a one month subscription of uplay+ and the game showed up immediately in my library with a ''uplay +'' tag on the bottom, I do not actually own the game because of the nature of subscriptions, but they have taken the money out anyway and have not even bothered to once reply to my support tickets.

• gok162
    3 posts

@jpgorman I'm in the exact same boat - I bought the game just before release but wasn't sure if it went through properly so I put in a support ticket in. Its been 34 hours with no response. The money has been taken from my account but the game hasn't showed up in my library. It's really poor service.

• PMacleod
    58 posts

@karahus Yeah, I have conformation that the money has gone out my bank account. I purchased it directly from the Ubisoft Store.

• leow193
    15 posts

@pmacleod Did you get an email confirmation by the way ?

• Madara4992017
    5 posts

same thing here i bought the game on epic store and now ubisoft launcher keeps asking me for a key
    and my game wont show up in ubisoft launcher but its in epic games
    since the 8th i bought the game

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

@laufafettir Hey there! As advised, it can take up to 48 hours to process/appear in your library. I am sorry for any disappointment caused by this but as it has been less than 24 hours so far, I would ask you for your continued patience.

Official Response
  • PMacleod
    58 posts

@leow193 No, but I can see from my bank's side that the money is gone.

Suggested Topics