Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KibosJ
    10 posts

@d3stroyer1996

My bank tells me that the payment has been made but not collected by Ubisoft and support are telling me I have to just wait as they cannot see the order on their side 😞

• Franke25
    3 posts

I have the same problem. Just made the order on EU shop and used coins for 20% discount.
    Now the shop says i've alrdy got it, but Ubisoft Connect has not received it, and cant download it.
    I've also got no confirmation on email.

So i got a game, that i cant download and the coins are gone??

Made a ticket on Facebook, no respons.

Franke25

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts

Hi Franke25

Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that occurred.

To help us take a look into this for you, please get in touch with us through one of the channels below:

Official Response
  • Ubi-Baron

The Support team do work during the Weekends, yes.

The team will be in touch with you all as soon as they have updates for you.

Official Response
  • CalurinStend
    1 posts

@kibosj This is what happened to me. I preordered the game when it was annouced and the game never showed up on the uplay client. On the uk ubi store it is there with the order number, which I provided to ubisoft support and they said couldn't trace the order number. Their conclusion was the order was never successful.... I provided pictures etc, of the order in my account, of the date where my uclub points were taken for the preorder etc and nothing.

Similarly the games I own, and ordered, on the uplay/connect client dont match up with my orders from ubistore website. I only have one account so not sure what the issue ie.

• althedude
    2 posts

This happened to me aswell. Money has been drawn but didnt recieve the game or any confirmation. Spent 100 uplay points for the discount. I opened a case but im afraid it will just sit for a week. I wanted to play at launch. So frustrating. My bank said the payment is complete on their side and that it is pending on ubisofts part.

• althedude
    2 posts

@ubi-baron can you help me ? I have the same issue and i want to play at launch

• Ubi-Baron

@althedude Unfortunately we're not able to assist with these issues over the forums, due too the sensitive and private details involved.

It's likely that any transactions where the payment seems to have been taken, it's likely that the money is under and Authorization Hold with the Bank. You can see some details on this here.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Baron

@devastator0327
    Thank you for the report.

If you haven't already, to help us look into this, please make sure you've spoken with a Support Agent through one of the channels below:

Official Response
  • Franke25
    3 posts

@ubi-baron
    I understand, but it can never be our problem that your system/webshop sux. We are telling you that there is a problem, and we are trying to reach you on several platform to contact you, but there is no respons. In 2 days there is launch, and you even took the uplay-coins, so how am I able to buy the game with discount within 2 days? And your webshop says, I already got the game?

undefined

• Jamiiieee
    1 posts

Hey, I had the same thing, I paid and the money was taken but I didnt get a confirmation email and it doesnt show up in my orders!! I'm super worried
    - Jamie

• Parnham92
    7 posts

I have sent a message to facebook and twitter support as well as having a ticket open but no response to either in 24 hours.

I get the odd feeling that the game will not even be in my library after launch and I will be waiting a week to get this fixed.

If I buy the game again with the 20% discount to see if this fixes it am I able to get a refund on one of the games and the uplay units that were used? Thanks

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Sorry to hear you have experienced this, if you have already sent a direct message to us via one of our social media sites, please be aware we are working through these as quickly as possible. Otherwise I would advise to contact us through Facebook or Twitter with as much information as possible or via our "Live Chat" service when this is available.

Official Response
  • Parnham92
    7 posts

@ubi-litten Thanks.

Live chat is open for me now so I will try that to hopefully get it resolved.

Many thanks

• sikandarulhind
    2 posts

Hi Ubi !
    I purchased the game today from Ubisoft Store. Payment was successful and the game is showing in order history. But I did not get any confirmation mail and the game has not appeared in Ubisoft Connect game library. Also contacted the support and generated the support ticket in this regard.

Kindly look into this matter and resolve the problem as soon as possible.

• KibosJ
    10 posts

Anybody gotten anyway with support? They said to me yesterday that I 'just have to wait' and they can't cancel the order because they can't see one.

This is very poor customer service from Ubisoft

• Parnham92
    7 posts

So I spoke to chat. Payment didn't go through with my first order and was informed that my discount code still worked via the website and that I should order from there.

I have ordered from there using a different payment method and the money has been taken out of my bank but no confirmation email. They informed me that the new order isn't showing on their system yet but with payment coming out that the order most likely has been accepted and should wait a few hours to see if the game appears in my library.

I think they are having issues with payment and confirmation emails on their end. I feel it would have been best if you could have pre-ordered the game and was given an activation code to enter after checkout rather than the game automatically being linked to your account. I have a feeling the game still won't be in my library within a few hours time.

• KibosJ
    10 posts

@parnham92

I think you might be stuck with another order; my bank shows the money as being taken but tell me that Ubisoft haven't actually collected the money.

I'm going to try and cancel the whole order.

• sctvorp
    5 posts

I have the same issue. In my case, I actually received the order confirmation email. Whats going on? I want to preload.

• gezmond53
    2 posts

Same issue, I also received the confimation email

Suggested Topics