ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• locked topic_solved [RESOLVED] Assassin's Creed Valhalla missing from Ubisoft Connect library after purchase | POST HERE

0 likes/1196 replies/16125 views
    James0n97
    ubisoft:x-posts, 7
    post_is_deleted
  • James0n97

I bought the game Assassin's creed Valhalla, but didn't get it. The money is taken from my bank account and I don't have the game and I haven't received an email. Could you help solve the problem?

• James0n97

I bought the game Assassin's creed Valhalla, but didn't get it. The money is taken from my bank account and I don't have the game and I haven't received an email. Could you help solve the problem?

• LiterallyDendi
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1

Hi, I bought Assassin's Creed Valhalla over a week ago and it still hasn't show up in my games library. I opened two support cases (13305331 and 13263504), but still no one has gotten back to me. It won't even let me get a refund in the store!! Someone please help me either get the game or get a refund, because this is getting ridiculous.

• DressySnake4
    ubisoft:x-posts, 3

@hamsterarrse same. been a week now with no response. ive tried contacting them via twitter, facebook, and support. no response. in 20 years of video gaming ive never experienced such total and complete disregard. 120 bucks immediately gone and i cant even get a refund. thats straight up robbery. unbelievable....any luck?

• James0n97

@dressysnake4 the same I wait for the game for 8 days and nothing, they took my money and I don't have an email that I bought the game

• James0n97

I bought the game Assassin's creed Valhalla but I didn't recieve it. The money are taken from my bank account and I don't have the game. Could you help with solving the problem?

wait for the game for 8 days and nothing, I don't have an email that I bought the game

• hamsterarrse

@dressysnake4

No luck. Their UK telephone numbers for so-called customer support simply have a recorded message to the effect that they don't have access to customer accounts (i.e. "go procreate and travel", and don't bother us).

I've now started a Paypal dispute and, two days later, they haven't even responded to that. Unbelievable.

• tom_brassey

Hi
    I've still not received my Ultimate Edition Valhalla from Ubisoft Store and no one seems to know anything. I've logged it on the site, I've logged it on Twitter. They reply and say they will investigate but nothing ever gets resolved.
    Anyone have any other suggestions??
    I've contacted my bank to start the chargeback process as I don't seem to be getting anywhere.
    Thanks.

• TheDonDeal
    ubisoft:x-posts, 4

Likewise here, bought the game 2 days ago.

Uplay-points for a 20% discountr = gone.
    Money = gone
    Game = gone (as in: never got it).

Thx Ubi, lesson learned.
    Hope you get sued. 🙂

• MRF1FOX

I purchased on November 19th and have yet to receive my game in my library even though my money was taken. No response to my ticket, no answer to my DM’s. Support has been non existent.

order # 1015572536

• TheDonDeal

@mrf1fox Again, likewise here. Bought Valhalla 2 days ago and my Uplay-points and money were taken.
    On 11/11 I wasted 400 Uplay-points on 4 failed purchases of Watch Dogs: Legion, no response to my ticket yet.

I'm pretty sure that we'll never receive the game and just got scammed. All Ubisoft does at the moment is sending those nothing-meaning "We're sorry that you're experiencing this issue" messages.
    Just keep this current issue in mind when considering to purchase games from Ubisoft in the next 5 or 10 years.

• MRF1FOX

@thedondeal this is absolutely my last Ubisoft purchase.

• LeMinduin

@mrf1fox i bought valhalla 15 days ago via website store and not a single response after 3 tickets (one of them is a refund, and my only com method here in brazil is this), the game is not yet on my lib and in the end of the month im gonna be forced to pay the credit card bill without the game in my pc..

• Captain_Kebabsy
    ubisoft:x-posts, 6

@tom_brassey

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/77755/24hrs-later-still-waiting?_=1606324546174

we all have the same issue, no resolution yet. it's been 7 days for me, some others have waited over 2 weeks

• MRF1FOX

@leminduin oh so I’m never getting the game. That’s unfortunate. Sounds like a collective lawsuit coming.

• TheDonDeal

@mrf1fox

Same, incredible how this is even possible.
    In my 15 years of gaming, I wouldn't have even thought this possible.

How can people ever consider buying from Uplay / Ubisoft again when you have to get lucky to even receive the game after paying for it.

• Sumabear

Just purchased the game yesterday Nov 24, 2020 in the evening and it has almost been 24 hours since I bought the game. I did a fresh install of Uplay. I sent a ticket regarding the issue about not see the game in my Ubisoft connect app on my PC. I haven't got message back from customer support about it and I asked for refund as well.
    After dealing with this, I will not longer be buying anything from Ubisoft only through companies that allow you to refund your games. This is ridiculous!!

• Yuppie-Havadr

Does anyone know if this is still an issue? I purchased from Epic over 12 hours ago and still don't see it in my Ubisoft client....anyone know what the general lag people are experiencing? The lack of QC is pretty astonishing, but get that they've probably weighed the risk of a buggy game vs people just sucking it up and the math comes out they project more $$ (though think I'm giving them too much credit for that).

• micagibson1989

I have same issue, purchased as pre release on 9th November. I contacted Microsoft as I bought from there with money off deal. 3hrs on phone yesterday and still no game. I've sent ubisoft messages and a reference number for my order. Nothing, Microsoft refusing to refund me even though I first contacted them 21st, within 14 day rule. So when I contacted them again after no response from ubisoft. I asked again for a refund and submitted request. Was refused as two weeks has passed since purchase. If they refund last week when I asked wouldn't of been so bad. Now I have to fight to get my money back for a game that's installed as base game and on my receipt as ultimate edition. Not best pleased frankly with either company.

Suggested Topics