ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED [RESOLVED] Assassin's Creed Valhalla missing from Ubisoft Connect library after purchase | POST HERE

0 Likes/1195 Replies/13516 Views
    DaddyDwarf-
    2 posts

its been about 8 hours since i purchased Valhalla and i still haven't received it, nor is it appearing in my games library, ive tried everything and i still haven't seen it yet

• sdrumm0714
    6 posts

@devils_7ru7h Dispute charges with your bank. That would be the easiest. I thought I did something similar but only was charged once.

• Xannon24
    1 posts

Ubisofts twitters says "issue is resolved and impacted players should now see the game in their libraries..." this is FALSE. Still nowhere to be seen almost 24 hours after launch.. must be in the stealth folder or something 😕

• Nox_Q
    1 posts

i bought the game in a pre-order in 15/9/2020 and never received the the game in to my library it dose appear in my order history but not in my e mail i tried to contact costumer support on the ubisoft website and in your Facebook page but never got a reply.
    its not the same problem as a lot of other people having with the 24H bug.

• DaQuaZ3384
    2 posts

@rutex15 Same here. I bought it three times before getting a report from my bank I have three payments "pending". Way to go not letting Steam have a stab at this.

• Quishy17
    1 posts

Bought the game back in July and have been playing for about a day now but all of a sudden when I click on the game it days I need to buy it first. [censored]!?!?!?!?!

• TheAvii
    1 posts

I purchased the game for PC today (11/10/2020) from the Ubisoft website in hopes that I would get to play it. However, the game unfortunately still has not shown up in my game library on the Uplay client. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the client, didn't work. Is this happening to anyone else? I would really like to play the game that I paid for.

• GnomeStock
    1 posts

@theavii It's been happening to a lot of players. Me included. Ubi support said they fixed the issue earlier today, and clearly it isn't. No further updates from them. Originally they told us to wait 24 hours, that has come and gone with little info from them. I messaged support this morning, but still haven't gotten a response. What [censored] service, and at this point I just want my money back but they haven't given us the option to refund on their site

• micr0kiDnZ
    4 posts

@theavii

I pre-ordered the games 2 days ago. Still have yet to see it show up in my library. I placed a support ticket with Ubisoft 24 hours ago, and apart from the auto-generated responce to let me know the ticket had been lodged, I have not received anything from Ubisoft.

Totally ruined my experience, and will not be purchasing from them again. This coming from someone that has supported them from the original Prince of Persia: Sands of Time era.

• TLunkan
    4 posts

@jdoomkl
    Same here jdoomkl. Just got him from work and it appeared in my library. Downloading now.

• MAK.Damgaard
    4 posts

i bought assassin´s creed valhalla yesterday why can i not download the game from my library ...

• breganD
    1 posts

made a pre-order on 09.11 and am still waiting for the game, support says to wait, there was news that within 24 hours everything will be given, already, soon already the third day as I wait for the game and it still does not. There are no words to convey how upset I am.

• craftyscratch
    1 posts

Hi, I have just tried to buy Assassins creed Valhalla on 11/11/2020. While my bank account was charged, I have not received any type of conformation of my purchase. Not only that but I have yet to receive the game as well.

• darkchazy
    7 posts

So I waited over 24hours to check if something has changed but still I don't see the game and my ubisoft connect order list still shows that I ordered the game 3 times.
    See screenshot.
    undefined
    Is there someone that can support me with this?

• MAK.Damgaard
    4 posts

i bought assassin´s creed valhalla yesterday why can i not download the game from my library ...

• MAK.Damgaard
    4 posts

• MAK.Damgaard
    4 posts
  • hazed.
    2 posts

12 hours and still waiting bought from ubi store .no where to get any support live chat is off cant open support ticket says only live chat but there is none will be requesting refund if not here today.

• mathu123456
    1 posts

@hazed i have the same problem i filed a dispute with my credit card for my money back

• KibosJ
    10 posts

I've paid for Ubisoft+ to play this because the game still hasn't appeared in my library. What a joke!

If I don't get confirmation that Ubisoft are going to refund me today I'm just going to ask my bank to chargeback the payment.

Suggested Topics