ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked Solved [RESOLVED] Assassin's Creed Valhalla missing from Ubisoft Connect library after purchase | POST HERE

0 Likes/1196 Replies/15246 Views
    Lord_Sauron98
    2 posts

Same issue here

• Mr_Meeeeseeks
    22 posts

Same issue here since yesterday, and the money has been taked.

• Br4y47
    3 posts

@livvy-_ Same problem here. Absolutely Unacceptable. I have also yet to get a confirmation email of my purchase... anyone else not getting that?

• Xenobiz
    4 posts

@sdrumm0714 Yeah. Lesson learned. I should've just stuck with Steam. I never had problems like these before. Ubisoft franchises are great but Ubisoft as a company sucks. They should probably just team up with Steam. Life would be a lot easier and less headaches. Also, I've heard that Valhalla seems to be an unfinished game with lots of bugs and with boring storyline so I'm thinking of just asking for a refund really lol.

• Br4y47
    3 posts

I have also yet to get my confirmation email of my purchase.... About to get refund. call my bank or something. My money has gone through. But i have got nothing to show for it. and Ubisoft is staying Quite and has they have the audacity to say its a covid related issue that my "Digital Download" is not working

• Lord_Sauron98
    2 posts

@br4y47 Yeah, I dont understand how an automated system like enabling your account to download the game should have anything to do with Covid. Not sure what they are smoking at Ubisoft

• TheChumbucket_i
    1 posts

Hello all,

I recently purchased AC: Valhalla expecting an easy download post purchase, as you get on steam or any other platform, only to return to my library to no Valhalla?! The money has been taken from my account and I have checked my bank so my payment has gone?

I have submitted a ticket but not heard anything and the live chat option seems to have vanished, there's also no UK number to dial.

I had a similar issue with AC Odyssey, which took 2 WEEKS to resolve!!! Becoming very frustrated at the poor service of Ubisoft which is a shame as I enjoy Ubi games a lot and have done for almost 8 years now.

What do I do? Any help would be appreciated? 😕

Thanks,
    Chum

• SkinnyMrs.Puff
    2 posts

Also worth noting that the game shows up in my order history on the website (still not on the client). It won't let me click on the Invoice on the order history, which is really just sketchy. I was charged on my card which is keeping me away from buying the game on the client that was really buggy yesterday.

• Kennabunkport
    1 posts

I ordered the game on Uplay but its not showing up in my library. The invoice on Ubisoft connect says the game is on my library but when I check my order history on ubisoft.com It doesn't even show up. Any suggestions?

• Detess
    1 posts

@kennabunkport I have the same issue it is very frustrating...I submitted a ticket but who knows when this will get resolved.

• TheNorseGodLoki
    2 posts

i bought the game on the ubisoft site and it isnt in my uplay app is shows im on the right account and the rest of the library is there but not assassins creed valhalla i just bought it and the site tells me to open the uplay connect which i do and its not there not in downloads or games iv uninstalled it and reinstalled it can someone help please

• roco5555
    1 posts
  • Crivdarr
    3 posts

Hello any one can say how much we must wait for our copy game ?
    I buy game in Ubisoft and i still dont have it in ma libery. I try check forum for answer but i dont see "answer" when we get it.
    Cash you take it in one sec and pfff i dont have confirmed of paymet and nothing.

• Beheldpepper989
    2 posts

@thenorsegodloki
    Yo man i got the same issue it is really annoying if you find a way to fix it whould you help me?

• KingAshor
    7 posts

@thenorsegodloki You're definitely not the only one. Try this link see if they have a workaround or not for your issue :

https://www.gosunoob.com/assassins-creed-valhalla/not-in-library-game-does-not-appear-library-after-purchase/#:~:text=The%20bad%20news%20(the%20worse,let%20their%20support%20team%20know.: (https://gosunoob.com/assassins-creed-valhalla/not-in-library-game-does-not-appear-library-after-purchase#:~:text=The%20bad%20news%20(the%20worse,let%20their%20support%20team%20know.)

• Crivdarr
    3 posts

Have game! Good Luck for other!

• Mr_Meeeeseeks
    22 posts

Aparently hours, maybe days, i bought the game about 18 hours and still doesn't appears on my library, its really sad...

• KingAshor
    7 posts

@crivdarr lol well are you gonna tell other people here how you fixed it to show?

• TheNorseGodLoki
    2 posts

@kingashor the info in that page was removed stating fixed the problem was fixed

• KingAshor
    7 posts

@thenorsegodloki Well I think you guys have a better chance at using Twitter to Direct Message Ubisoft on the link they left there for people having this issue.

You'll definitely have more chance for a quicker reply than these forums FULL of people with all sorts of problems.

Suggested Topics