ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Solved [RESOLVED] Assassin's Creed Valhalla missing from Ubisoft Connect library after purchase | POST HERE

0 Likes/1195 Replies/14680 Views
    subpeidk
    15 posts

I blew away 400 euros because the store kept saying to me that the transaction failed and then found out that I got charged and when I looked at my purchase history it was empty.

• IlIlnyanpasulIl
    1 posts

I have pre ordered the game 7/11/2020 and I was told to wait 24 hrs for the game to appear in the library however the game is not in the library after 48+ hrs.

• Twizted_Drake
    2 posts

Still haven't heard anything from support other than to reach out to them about the issue
    Ended up spending another $16 to get the membership in order to play the damned game,

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 437 posts

Hey folks,

I am sorry to hear that you are encountering these issues with your purchases.

Regrettably, we are not able to resolve issues with orders or payments, but if you have already opened a support ticket or contacted our support team via Social Media, they will be in touch.

There may be a delay in response time, due to us being in the launch period for Valhalla, but the team will be in touch as soon as possible.

Official Response
  • cartuchito22
    1 posts

compre el juego en la pagina me lo cobro pero no aparece, ladrones, como van a vender juego y despues no los dan, hice todo lo que sugiere la pagina para que aparezca y no aparece, tampoco llego un mail que dice por ahi que puede llegar, es la primera y ultima vez que compro un juego en esta plataforma de ladrones

• K1ngKevlar
    4 posts

I bought this game yesterday and still not in gameslist!!!!!!!!

Are you [censored] serious????

ORDER
    N° 1015037780

• ViolentTyrant
    4 posts

@k1ngkevlar
    Ure welcome 🙂 Someone waiting for 3 months.
    Me - 72 hours.

• K1ngKevlar
    4 posts

@violenttyrant
    Thats [censored] pathetic, i knew i should have waited til 2021 and they fixed bugs...

YOU CANT CLAIM MONEY FOR AN UNFINISHED PRODUCT!!!!!!

AND ITS NOT BECAUSE YOU WRITE IN THE HEADLINE, "BUY NOW, GET IT IN 2 WEEKS"

• CyPh3RX2
    8 posts

@k1ngkevlar

i had here a really fast Support with the Live Chat - https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Cases/New

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 703 posts

Hey there, thanks for getting in touch! We are experiencing some delays at the moment, regarding digital content deliveries. Rest assured that we are working on this and you should have your game soon on your account. Your patience is really appreciated!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud

Hey folks! I'm very sorry that the game hasn't shown up as of yet. We are aware of some delays with digital content being pushed to accounts. Rest assured that we are working on this and you should have your game soon on your account.

Official Response
  • K1ngKevlar
    4 posts

@cyph3rx2 * Chat is currently unavailable. Please choose another support method.

• LeMinduin
    7 posts

Im still waiting the game to show up (after 2 days), i dont know how the regions affects the delay ( i live in south america btw), in the website, like many others here ive read, the history on website show the game and my credit card also miss my money (payment confirmation on my email is present). after all this, my ticket was not answered and no game.i dont know how it works inside there, but its just sad. (sorry for bad english). Have a nice waiting like me 🙂

• Ubi-Spud

Hey there! I'm sorry that you are having this issue. I can see that we are looking into it via your Support case, so you will receive a reply via email. I think this may be related to a refund request made due to one payment being on authorization hold at the time of your order, however we will clarify via your case.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 437 posts

Hey folks,

Regrettably, our forum support team are not able to resolve issues with orders.

If you are having problems with payments, or the game being missing after purchase, please reach out to the support team via our website, Facebook or Twitter.

Official Response
  • sofia.mood
    7 posts

YOU SEND ME A MAIL WITH LINK FOR PRE-ORDERED A GAME ASSASINS CREED VALHALLA FOR PS4 I BUY IT AND WHAT NOW??????????? GAME DOES NOT HAVE CZECH LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!! ALL YOUR ANOTHER GAME HAS IT. HOW I SHOULD PLAY GAME IF I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHINHG???????????? YOU ARE DECEIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED A NORMAL LANGUAGE FOR PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU UNDESTAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUSSIAN OR CZECH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR "SUPPORT" DONT ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• PMacleod
    58 posts

@kutt911 @xiii_arblade
    @XxGrimerxX, @urtubesrclogged, @Dawnbreakerrrr, @urtubesrclogged, @arnos78, @Mr_Meeeeseeks, @gok162 
    After over three days of waiting, I finally had ‘my’ issue resolved… Ubisoft Customer Service returned the money to my bank account only an hour ago. My pre-order price was not honored, and I got the impression that the CS agent could not care less if he tried. Ubisoft clearly do not value the time or effort of paying customers and that is fine. Just like EA and Battlefront 2, I am out. They expect me to pay the inflated £30 price because they implemented a system that could not process pre-orders correctly. I am honestly stunned at the company’s response to this, it is a complete and utter failure to which they accept no responsibility.
    For those still waiting to have their cases reviewed- as I know there are many- you need to get some one on the live chat and talk with them to have the money returned. If you do not chase this up, you can expect to wait even longer for your money to be returned. I hope this info can help others.
    Roll on Night City…

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 795 posts

Hey guys,

We're sorry to hear you've been having issues with your orders.

Unfortunately we're not able to assist with account and Ubisoft Store issues over the forums, you'd need to make sure you speak with the Support team through one of the channels below:

In cases where the money appears to have been taken and you do not receive a confirmation mail or the game, this is usually due to the order failing and the money being held in an authorization hold. You can see details on failed ordered here.

Official Response
  • Mr_Meeeeseeks
    22 posts

I BOUGHT the game, 2 days ago.
    I literally showed proof of the payment on my email and my account that I bought the game, sent prints of everything and didn't solve my problem, i made this in three diferent live chats. I honestly don't know what to do, I feel like I lost my money. This is so frustrating and i have no words for this. They just keep throwing me for the e-commerce team and they don't solve anything. I dont feel this is gonna be resolved too soon...

My Ticket number: 13186113

• SupremeeGreen
    2 posts

@ubi-spud

Thank you for the response,

I did have a hunch that this may have been the issue but i did receive an email shortly after i put up a case back on the 24th of may this year and this was the response i got, "After investigation, I need to inform you that your preorder was successful and there is no reason for concern." so after seeing this i didn't have any worries about not receiving Valhalla until the dates got closer and it had yet to appear only then did i take this back into consideration.

I do currently have 2 ongoing cases the first one being the one i made on November the 6th and the second one being automatically made via a Twitter DM response, i have listed them below just encase they are of any use to you.

Friday 6th Nov 2020 - 13093668
    Tuesday 10th Nov 2020 - 13184578

Thank you again as your help/assistance is greatly appreciated.

Suggested Topics