ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked Solved [RESOLVED] Assassin's Creed Valhalla missing from Ubisoft Connect library after purchase | POST HERE

0 Likes/1196 Replies/15462 Views
    XxGrimerxX
    8 posts

@pmacleod So i have spoken whit support on live chat now. And as i suspected [censored] wouldn't get instantly resolved and only be starting at contact whit them.

They asked me to provide the following.
    - Order ID of your order
    - Screenshot of your order in your order history with the Order ID visible
    - Screenshot of your proofs of payment, with transaction numbers visible.
    - Complete up to date address

The payment was denied yet money was drawn from my bank account, so my order history is empty due to that.
    Cant provide any screenshot for the reason above.
    Did provide proof of payment to Ubisoft in form of a print screen of my bank showing 4 transactions to Ubisoft of 599sek about 60$.
    Can't however provide a Transaction ID since i cant see that on my end on my E-bank. have to physically go to my bank the next city over for that. Hopfully they'll get me everything i'll need to get this mess sorted.
    And i guess the up to date address means where i currently live, which is updated since Tuesday. Even further updated updated whit help from the support i received today.

One would think a company like them would keep a record of Failed/blocked payments on all acounts. It could help whit cases like this, and make this sort of mess easier to solve.

• PMacleod
    58 posts
  • PMacleod
    58 posts

@xxgrimerxx Have they assured you that they will sort it? At this stage I would phone your bank up, they have more power to pull the money back. I have uploaded my CS transcript, absolutely shocking Customer Service.

• PMacleod
    58 posts

I believe the way I and many others like me have been treated for the past three days has been inexcusable and this CS agents handling of the case leaves a lot to be desired. Do Better Ubisoft, Do Better.
    undefined

• PMacleod
    58 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • PMacleod
    58 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • REEDAAAA
    4 posts

@pmacleod Damn feels bad ... Thates discusting tbh

• PMacleod
    58 posts

@reedaaaa Appreciate it, there are loads of players going through this, I am by far not the only one. Some have lost far more money than me.

• PMacleod
    58 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@pmacleod typical ubi support
    i'm not suprised at all

• PMacleod
    58 posts

@crazydonkey88 I honestly am, this is shocking behavior.

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@pmacleod i believe you. The thing is they don't care. Truly don't give a *** about our problems. So...i feel you man but there's nothing we can do i'm afraid...

• PMacleod
    58 posts

@crazydonkey88 Sadly you are right. Hopefully, enough people will see them for the company they are. One day.

• CrazyDonkey88
    100 posts

@pmacleod i hope for it too, good luck and as u can see, u r not alone with this.

• devastator0327
    7 posts

Hi ! I have pre-ordered the game on 06.11. I have not recieved it yet.. Payment has been done without any issue.

I have tried to get support from you on Twitter and on Facebook as well but nothing has proceeded yet...

Please help me ! This is really annoying..

devastator0327

• gusglenn
    1 posts

I bought AC Valhalla earlier today, I have the transaction in my history, the money has been deducted on my account, it says the game is visible in my library but it's not. I contacted support who tell me that this is "standard banking procedure". Let me tell you that it most certainly IS NOT!! This does not happen on Steam, it does not happen on Epic, it does not happen on GOG and it does not happen anywhere else in the entire world except in the world of Ubisoft. Give me my damn game that I bought and payed for. This is outrageous. Games cost quite a lot of money these days, if I pay these amounts I expect to get my moneys worth.This is most definately the LAST time I ever buy anything on your store. To anyone who didn't buy the game yet, DO NOT buy on Ubisoft connect, they will RIP you off and call it standard banking procedure. Thanks for listening children!!

• Hellen._.Keller
    4 posts

Hi Ubisoft support, I bought ASSASINS CREED VALHALLA almost 48 hours ago, and yet, it is still not in my game library. I have reached out 4 time with no response. Please help me, i just wanna play the new AC 😞

• SaintlyStorms
    78 posts

That... I'm lost for words. I'm glad I cancelled my pre order collectors edition. Wow.

• Trunkz123
    3 posts
  • Hellen._.Keller
    4 posts

@trunkz123 hey can u lmk if u found out how to get it?

Suggested Topics