ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED [RESOLVED] Assassin's Creed Valhalla missing from Ubisoft Connect library after purchase | POST HERE

0 Likes/1195 Replies/13773 Views
    UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 895 posts

@pandadreng Hey there! It looks like you have received Assassin's Creed Valhalla on your account, however I am sorry for any delay that you experienced after purchase.

If anyone else purchases the game from the Ubisoft Store and receives a confirmation email but does not see the game in their library, please allow up to 24 hours for the game to arrive in your Ubisoft account. If after 24 hours you are still missing your game, please contact our Store team directly by creating a Support ticket. When you create your Support ticket, be sure to include your Order ID number so that the Store agent can further assist. Thanks!

Official Response
  • yunjisu
    1 posts
    I bought Assassin's Creed: Valhalla,

but it's not showing up in the Uplay library even after waiting over two hours.

In the purchase list on the official Ubisoft website,

the purchase details are displayed and it is confirmed that the money has been withdrawn from the card.

But i can't find any traces in the purchased list or library on Uplay.

Did I buy something other than a game?

I have clearly confirmed that it is the Gold Edition, and we are continuing to check it now.

Help. I really want to go to Valhalla,

Ubisoft took my money and an axe and plunged me into the eternal hell of Helheim. 😞

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1607 posts

Hi @yunjisu, my apologies for the difficulties with accessing Vallhalla at this time. Our team is aware of some Delays in Digital Purchases on the Ubisoft Store: (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2347987-June-10-2021-Delayed-delivery-for-digital-content-purchased-via-the-Ubisoft-Store?p=15450496#post15450496). If you are still missing Assassin's Creed Valhalla in your game library with 24 hours of the initial purchase, please let us know. We thank you for bearing with us in the meantime.

Official Response
  • gypsy-killa666
    1 posts

I have just logged back into my ubisoft connect on my PC as I wanted to redownload Valhalla and play. However, when I logged in it said that I have no games in my library and says I have to purchase it again! I still have the icon on my desktop from when I had it previously downloaded so I don't know why its telling me to buy again.....

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Hello @gypsy-killa666 thank you for getting in touch with us about your PC version of Valhalla.

Is it possible that you have more than one Ubisoft account?

In order for us to locate the correct account, please get in contact with us over one of these support links >

Ubisoft Support Website - https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/contact
    Twitter Support -  https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport
    Facebook Support - https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupportUK/

When you contact us privately, please tell us of any email address you may have used with your Ubisoft account previously and please provide us with your proof of purchase for the game or transaction number and we will do our best to investigate this missing game further for you.

Official Response
  • Prv_.
    1 posts

Bought a game 3 hours ago and didn't receive, I've already opened a chat, but I want to know if I'm going to miss this discount because of Ubisoft bad function.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1244 posts

@prv_

Hey there.

After checking your account I can see that this issue appears to be resolved. If however this is not the case please let me know. Thanks.

Official Response
  • Dreadsss
    1 posts

good day,

I've purchased Assassins creed Valhalla collectors edition, and the game didn't show up on my library.

at first i was hoping that the game would come with a code in the box.
    now that i got the box yet no code and still not showing in my library.

hope to get a response,

thank you

• zinknick
    1 posts

Hi, In december 15 I bought AC Valhalla, and I was charged as expected but, after waiting 42h the game still wasn't on my library, so I went to the Help section and opened a case explaining the issue, after texting with the support I agreed to investigate my case in order to see where was the problem and after that I could receve my game, but it has passed almost a month now and still no response, is there anyone here who can help me with this case? or the only thing that I can do is wait?(besides get my money back) the number of the case is *redacted*

I just wanted to play in my vacations but now I will not have the time anymore 😞

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 934 posts

Hey @zinknick,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear that you have not received you purchase of Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

This is something we would need to help you with via the case you shared (I have removed the case number for your security) as we cannot investigate this via the forums.

You can ask for an update on the case directly where we will be more than happy to help.

Many thanks.

Official Response
  • losyrus.-
    2 posts

game has disappeared from my library!! please respond!!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

Hello there @losyrus!

I'm sorry to hear that Assassin's Creed Valhalla has disappeared from you library. Just to confirm, are you logged into the Ubisoft Account you purchased the game on?

If you are sure you logged into the correct account, then I would recommend creating a support ticket so our team can investigate further. You can create a support ticket in the following ways:

When opening a support ticket, please include a full-screen screenshot that shows the game missing from your Ubisoft Connect library, ensuring that the username is clearly displayed within the launcher.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

Hello there,

For your own safety and security, we are unable to handle store queries within the forums. We will now be marking this thread as “Resolved."

If you are missing a game from your Ubisoft Connect library, please can you ensure that your logged into the Ubisoft Account you purchased the game on.

If you are sure you logged into the correct account, then I would recommend creating a support ticket so our team can investigate further. You can create a support ticket in the following ways:

Any new threads created regarding the game missing from the Ubisoft Connect library will be merged into this Megathread, so please follow the steps outlined above to receive further support.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Falcon9x
    1 posts

I purchased Assassins Creed Valhalla but don't see it in my library.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4069 posts

Hi @falcon9x I'm sorry to hear that Assassin's Creed Valhalla did not appear in your games library after purchasing it.

Can you please confirm if the game is still not appearing in your games library?

Official Response

Suggested Topics