ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Solved [RESOLVED] Assassin's Creed Valhalla missing from Ubisoft Connect library after purchase | POST HERE

0 Likes/1195 Replies/14483 Views
    Yokikake
    7 posts
    I Pre-Ordered the game months ago en still the game doesn't show up in my library (PC, U-PLAY), a 20% discount voucher won't make up this incredible big FAIL. I even bought the collector's edition and this is what you get as loyal customer.

I just lost my hope, cya guys, wish u good luck

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 795 posts

Hi all,

This is due to a current issue that is being looked into, which you can see mentioned in the Sticky thread here

We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this is causing in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 703 posts

@yoeloflondor12 Hey there! It can take up to 24 hours for the game to appear on your account, due to some processing delays. I am sorry for any disappointment caused by this!

Official Response
  • Heavenly-Potato
    4 posts

This is so [censored] stupid,

15 hours and counting yet no game tried everything and nothing, spoke with [censored] who blanked me so many times yet when I placed the order they were fast enough to take me money, moneys gone and had a confirmation email but not in me order history so can't refund, I'll give them the full 24 hours but straight after that if it's still not there I'm just gonna force them to refund it beyond a joke, always problems with them.

P.s feel sorry for the guy above 5 days ouch hope it come soon buddy

• Frebu1
    3 posts

@ubi-baron Okay, but what if I didn't receive an e-mail confirming the purchase? Got my game or do i need to post for support?

• rutex15
    5 posts

I wanted to buy from you by Ubisoft Connet Assasins Creed Valhalla. I paid with a card, it blew up that the payment couldn't be finalized, I tried it a second time and it came out the same. Now I have 2 blockades for 249.90 PLN - it charged me twice for buying the same game, and I don't have the game at all. !!!!

• drgibbsongreen
    21 posts

@heavenly-potato lucky for ubisoft I have been called into work on my week off so I'm not able to give them my full attention for lack of a better word. It has been a bad quarter for games first cyberpunk 2077 delayed and now this. What is a lonely gamer suppose to do with all of his spare time. Honestly with the technology ubisoft have at there disposal the only issue we should of had was a longer download time with the traffic on there servers. Great job ubisoft 1st class service as always.

• Heavenly-Potato
    4 posts

@drgibbsongreen
    Absolutely agree with you it's stupid granted I only got the standard edition but its the principle about it, they're a multi-million pound company if not billions and yet there service is unreliable don't get me wrong I can understand a bug being up for 1-3 as they'll have to first notice it then have to fix it bit you've been waiting 5 days and god knows how many other have been waiting, they're fast enough to block the refund ability as it'll damage them but when it come to providing a decent service to keep customers using their portal its q complete u-turn

• ChromeMystic
    1 posts

I bought the game on the first and opened a support ticket yesterday - not in my library - and people wonder why PC gamers demand Steam releases.... Definitely the first, last and ONLY game I even considered buying on Ubis store.... Well I just make sure I get my money back and buy it for cheap when it comes out on a proper Games Launcher.

• drgibbsongreen
    21 posts

@heavenly-potato same as me I only got the standard edition but many ubisoft will give us the season pass for fee as compensation lol.

• Heavenly-Potato
    4 posts

@drgibbsongreen
    Ahh it is principal though like it's not that hard surely I've never had a problem like this with steam, the only problem I had was sorted by them within an hour but no it's too hard for UBi

• PedrinDuppy
    1 posts

Hello, I received an activation key because I bought SSD from Samsung. I activated and received an email from Ubisoft, that my game is ready in my library. But I do not see it anywhere. I followed the steps in the email and even reinstalled Ubisoft Connect. 

• Heavenly-Potato
    4 posts

OK so here with an update total waiting time was 16 hours and the game finally arrived logged in at work and could see it, still ain't got me Ucoins though but anyways game is here, [censored] thing is for some reason Ubi store and Uplay store are 2 different entity's so if you place an order on the web it won't show in the order history on the app which is stupid should just be linked to your account.

@drgibbsongreen hope yours comes soon mate

• drgibbsongreen
    21 posts

@heavenly-potato thank you. All I can do till then is wait

• Yokikake
    7 posts

Wow, support answered me. They just said, I didn't bought it 😄 And they don't have mine money. I've got no money, and no game. Thanks Ubisoft:) Changing Uplay into this rainbow dash connect looks fine at start 😄

• dav192873
    1 posts

Most of my friend are already playing the game but it is still unavailable to me through Ubisoft connect. Am I doing something wrong?

• fiberfly
    2 posts

I made a purchase on the 6th, and apparently was not accepted, yesterday I made the purchase again and I get even the confirmation email, wanted to know why the game is not in my library to download, I make streans on Twitch and it would be very annoying I can not play on the day of release. Thank you and I look forward to a solution

• PMacleod
    58 posts

I purchased the Ultimate Edition of Assassin's Creed Valhalla yesterday, the money has been taken and confirmed by my bank, however, there was no conformation email and the game is not in my library. It has been roughly 18 hours and I have had no response from support. I am seeing the official update saying this issue is now fixed and the game should be in the library of those effected. This is not the case for me. The game is still missing. I used Ubisoft points for the 20% discount as well as getting the pre-order discount, will this still be honored or am I going to lose all discounts and points?

• Yokikake
    7 posts
    Hi all,

This is due to a current issue that is being looked into, which you can see mentioned in the Sticky thread here

We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this is causing in the meantime.

So when will it be okay?

• KingGoop
    10 posts

Come on, ya'll... why is this not showing up in my library? I purchased through Connect... not there. Where is it?

Suggested Topics