Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TH3R4BB1T
    Original poster 31 posts

I play on highest difficulty to get better experience overall in gameplay, it is hard already, but Zealots that heal themself ever 2 seconds and no way to cancel that is just ridiculous. Horsa I do some damage and before I even do a second hit the armour and HP are all FULL again. How much DMG must I do to get that big guy down? It is just a level 130 and I am on 250 with almost all buffs unlocked. Also I noticed that arrows just go through the target of armour reduction. I shot 4 arrows on the same target from the same distance and only the fourth was a hit, it could be an aim issue, but I see it hit without trigger of hit.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Frosthound030
    124 posts

@th3r4bb1t bows for some reason work great on them, even shielded ones, i was able to drop one zealots armor to zero so damn fast with the light bow to the knee cap weak point, it’s easy to hit, then just walk up and click right stick on them, no idea why bows work so good on zealots, the dude [censored] me off so i ran and bowed him and was like [censored] the bow is destroying him

• Matt_GB
    17 posts

@th3r4bb1t They are so pointless in this game and just feel tacked on so disappointing after Odyssey.

• Frosthound030
    124 posts

@matt_gb agreed, oh nice brutal fight there, here’s a skill point or some exp......[censored] like wow the rewards in this game for most stuff are not worth the effort or time they want for it, if they expect me to fight these BS zealots then i expect a weapon or gear or something, not a skill point or exp, that’s just slap in the face, once i found out the rewards are junk for them i stopped hunting them

• TH3R4BB1T
    Original poster 31 posts

I downed the first one (Rewalda) and indeed nothing useful out of it. So I will quit going after them, maybe they are only for the Bureau, but that would be pointless even more. The rewards are a but meh, like that Reda contracts. So not point going to do them.

• ChuckKatse
    281 posts

I was under the impression the only way to get Diamond Runes was by killing the Zealots. Apparently not all drop the Diamond Runes. An Example was Osgar he did not drop anything except a scroll. I know three only drop the Excalliber Tablets which I defeated to get Excalliber. However, if not all the Zealots are dropping Diamond Runes or anything worth it it is a waste of time to go after them. If any one has any further information on how to collect the Diamond Runes please let me know.

• Bob__Gnarly
    49 posts

Are you sure the zealot is simply bugged?

I ran into this recently, the zealot kept on healing which was uninterruptible making the fight impossible. I came back later and destroyed the same zealot as he was no longer in it's bugged state.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics