Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• fobgrvt
    Original poster 3 posts

I'm missing 1 wealth in this area. The map is not showing any remaining Wealth icons, even after traveling across the map for hours.

I used a guide to see where all the wealth are located, but it seems 1 of the ingots that drops from killing an enemy either didn't register or didn't drop.
    I have all the gear from the area in my inventory, the 2 raids are cleared and the 4 books of Knowledge are collected. All the chests are looted as well, so that pretty much leaves the ingots that drop from enemies.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the error might come from the fact that in 1 of those fights I died after picking up the ingot (with autoloot ability). I've noticed that at times, enemies don't respawn after reloading when you die. Which leads me to believe that the ingot is most likely lost, as the game thinks the enemy already died. I revisited all the towns and in most cases none of the enemies are present.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey there! I am sorry you are coming across this issue. We've informed the developers and they're requesting some further information for their investigation.

How did you kill the enemies that drop wealth? Stealth or non stealth?

Can you provide a video of the issue?

Can you also provide your save file?

Official Response
  • fobgrvt
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-spud

After revisiting EarnningStone today, an enemy respawned with a yellow wealth marker, which completed my final wealth.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

@fobgrvt Ah, that's good to hear! Very odd, I will let the developers know.

Official Response
  • WelDiablo
    1 posts

Hello,
    I've had the same issue.
    The ingot was at Earnningstone and is a drop loot. I revisited the place after the Grantebridgescire arc. It showed as a place of distrust.
    I killed all the guards using stealth attacks, including the character carrying the wealth. I autolooted the ingot. But the map still shows that there's one wealth missing. I haven't even got the cross on the map at Earnningstone showing that the wealth is looted.
    Please let me know if you need more information. I haven't been able to record the issue. But I can send a save file if this will help.
    Thanks.

• Slash_114
    3 posts

When I kill and loot the pikeman in Earrningstone I collect the Ingot but it does not contribute to the wealth tracking. I also never receive the X on the map here. I have saved and reloaded, fast traveled out and back to the same result.

• OGSegfaultZ
    2 posts

@slash_114 I'm having the same issue on PC. Super frustrating as it holds up my 100% of this region 😞

• TSTO1
    18 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TSTO1
    18 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • demo8jonesy
    4 posts

I have completed all wealth locations but one of them hasn't added onto the wealth bar. I read online that the Pikeman at Earnningstone might be the issue but no matter how many times I go back, kill and loot him, the Ingot never adds to my bar. Anyone else experienced this or know of a solution?

Cheers

• fobgrvt
    Original poster 3 posts

Ive just now had the same thing happen in Templebrough Fort(sp?).

One of the Arbalist has a wealth as a drop. I killed him the first time and the ingot didn't get registered. I could carry the body around and the wealth icon would follow, so it was the correct target, but there was no loot option. I tried again 2 days later, he had respawned and now the ingot got registered.

• demo8jonesy
    4 posts

Can anyone help me?

• Slash_114
    3 posts

@ogsegfaultz It also does not even show an icon on the map that a wealth should be there. Some other issues I have read about say the icon stays on the map and is not able to be looted. My issue is that when I loot the pikeman it gives me the carbon ingot, but does not trigger wealth completion for the area.

• OGSegfaultZ
    2 posts

@slash_114 That's the same thing I'm experiencing. No icon on the map (yellow or X), i get the item from him when i kill him (he has a yellow dot above his head), but it still doesn't update the map or my progress at all.

• Crucco88
    15 posts

Still here the bug, it is basically a loophole. I have tried 3 times already and got 3 ingots but the icon is still unchecked. Can't complete the region 100% because of this.
    Really disappointing.

Edit: I play on PS4

• Crucco88
    15 posts

@ubi-spud hi, the bug is still there.
    The loot is not counted towards completion of the region.

• Crucco88
    15 posts

I have the same issue, seems like they haven't even listed it in the reported bugs.

• Slash_114
    3 posts

Also have this issue. I posted about it a couple weeks ago and no official response.

• Crucco88
    15 posts

Even after patch 1.1.0 the wealth is not counted when dropped. Did anyone manage to tick it off?

• Crucco88
    15 posts

Wealth in Earnningstone not counted, I have installed the new patch 1.1.0 and still when I loot the yeoman it is not counted towards the completion of Grantebridgescire 100%.
    Fix it ASAP!!!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics