Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Crucco88
    15 posts

@ubi-spud hi, the bug is still there.
    The loot is not counted towards completion of the region.

• Crucco88
    15 posts

I have the same issue, seems like they haven't even listed it in the reported bugs.

• Slash_114
    3 posts

Also have this issue. I posted about it a couple weeks ago and no official response.

• Crucco88
    15 posts

Even after patch 1.1.0 the wealth is not counted when dropped. Did anyone manage to tick it off?

• Crucco88
    15 posts

Wealth in Earnningstone not counted, I have installed the new patch 1.1.0 and still when I loot the yeoman it is not counted towards the completion of Grantebridgescire 100%.
    Fix it ASAP!!!

• demo8jonesy
    4 posts

@slash_114 yeah right. Well I guess I shouldn't expect an official reply in here as I still am waiting for a reply to my support ticket also. Its so frustrating as I am nearly at 50 hours in game time and that quest is quite early on in the Grantebridgesire Arc and I don't want to re start and lose everything I've put in to it already. One of my friends has completed the quest, had the Ingot count towards his wealth bar and now if he re-visits Earnningstone, there are no enemies there at all.

• Rm0x0n
    2 posts

@crucco88 Having this same issue. Tried reloading saves several times. Nothing helps. It doesn't show as a dot on the map or when using the raven. But gold dot above his head when you get close. Get the ingot everytime I loot him but it never registers. Still stuck on 20/21 Wealth.

• Rm0x0n
    2 posts

@crucco88 Hi mate. Looks like you were having the same issue as me. I just found the last wealth I was missing. Following the Powerpyx guide (https://www.powerpyx.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-grantebridgescire-all-wealth-locations/), look at all the items that are found on soldiers as these do not leave the little 'X' behind on the map. There are 5 I think. My missing item was no. 21 in the list for Grantebridgescire (Northwest of Wycham). Wasn't showing using the raven but once I got close, it was on the slingshot dude and once looted, it unlocked. The other areas, Earnningstone, Walden, Sohan Hideout and Utbech keep spawning dudes with a yellow mark but this is was just repeated loot for me. I hope this helps as I was convinced it was the one at Earnningstone but I was wrong.

• Crucco88
    15 posts

@rm0x0n
    I am afraid the fix will be (hopefully) released after holiday season. It is truly unbelievable how Ubi can release a game like this.
    They should learn from CDPR and send partial refunds at the very least.

• Crucco88
    15 posts

@rm0x0n
    So, have you managed at the end completing the region 100% (all 21 wealths?)

• CookinKemenian
    1 posts

I am also experiencing the same problem. The wealth in grantebridgescire in earnningstone is not there. I am trying to send my issue to ubisoft but my app is being complicated.

• motar284
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SardTecnocrat
    2 posts

I'm having the same problem. Last wealth in Grantebridgescire and no crosses on Earnningstone. I've killed all the guards and didn't get it dropped. Some site on youtube recommends to follow the main story and don't bother with completionism. It's weird as Ubi should expect some veteran AC players looking for that 100% completed. But as this kind of new game is also a live service, for some years at least, things like this will get fixed, we hope, so go somewhere else and keep exploring, we will come back to Earnningstone, but later 😉

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics