Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Squedo994
    Original poster 3 posts

Playing on Xbox One
    -Can’t speak with some npc at my village (like the ones at barracks, docks, the hunter, the one at the stable and the kid at the fish market) bc the prompt doesn’t appears
    -Sometimes equipped weapons simply disappear, like the bow where I shoot my arrow with bare hands, or sword and shield where Eivor fight like he has them but they’re not displayed.
    -Sometimes Eivor draws his weapons (bc there are enemies nearby) but cannot attack
    -Last but not least completely disappeared the “finishers” not the ones when the enemy has zero stamina or the defeated enemy is an official, but the ones that occasionally occurs when I kill a simple enemy with one of my weapons (like the one with the big sword where eviro cut both his arms off and his head)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• lair360
    10 posts

@guest-ww0qkbbw

You got the weapon drawn and cannot attack? I have that problem too, especially the Light attacks (RB Button)......

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/82940/gamepad-rb-button-responsivness-there-is-a-problem

• Squedo994
    Original poster 3 posts

@lair360
    yeah m8 exactly
    I was playing a quest from the main line, on of the lvl 90 alliance quest, it was full of enemy, big sword on the right, dagger on the left, weapons drawn and then Eivor stand still, getting hit, couldn’t use light, heavy or left hand’s attack
    Yikes, these Ac where less buggy when they came out yearly

• lair360
    10 posts

@squedo994

I also did more digging and found out that previous AC games, such as AC Origin / Oddesy... they also have this bug? Why didn't they fix it in the first place instead of carrying the bug into Vahalla?

Yikes.... buggy, it is....

• Squedo994
    Original poster 3 posts

@lair360

Mmh interesting, I didn’t knew it! I don’t think it was made intentionally (obv no bug should be made intentionally lol) bc I think it should be something really easy to fix, but maybe they didn’t even been aware of this particular bug because it wasn’t reported by enough gamers. This is only my opinion obv but since I think is such an easy thing to fix I can se no other reason to be present in Valhalla too.
    I hope they fix these bugs soon since it’s quite “stressing” playing the game with the constant thought “damn they will bug or not”.

Suggested Topics