Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Supraryoot
    Original poster 5 posts

Dear sir/madam from Ubisoft,

Since the launch of the game, my game has been crashing/freezing every once a while and I have tried a lot of things to try preventing this. To name a few: The troubleshoot FAQ , Turning off synchronisation, running the game in admin rights and whitelist Ubisoft and Valhalla in my antivirus. Since of today, 2020.11.19, I received a crash report from the game which never happened to me before and I hope you can maybe help me with the crash file to potentially solve my crashing/freezing of the game. Below is a screenshot of the message:
    undefined

I can translate it for you in english if necessary: Ubisoft Connect has discovered an unrestorable error and has to close. Crash dump file created in .....

I hope hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Supra

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Supraryoot
    Original poster 5 posts

@ziipher Thanks for sharing your solution. I have a Radeon GPU and already clean installed everything and didn't work unfortunately.

Hopefully this can be solved with a small patch or driver update somehow, since other people have crashing/freezing issues as well.

• tomv12345
    2 posts

I have also played this game with MANY crashes and freezes
    After the 1st day and ~10 crashes, I decide to reinstall (clean) windows 10 with all required drivers for GPU and everything
    Even after that the game crashed and freezes many many times
    I tried the check option in uplay
    In other words I have tried everything
    Now the game is unplayable until all bugs and glitches are fixed

By the way
    All my other uplay games are running without any problems incl. Far cry 5, AC Odyssey, AC Origins

• wmiked
    3 posts

I have a similar issue with the game freezing or crashing.
    I checked the Windows Event Viewer and those entries under Windows System and looked for any entries around the time of the problem.
    I found that a Windows module - NVLDDMKM,SYS - had stopped and restarted. This module is the display driver.
    There is a comprehensive article on causes and solutions for this problem at;

https://itigic.com/nvlddmkm-error-in-windows-10-how-to-fix-display-driver/

So far it seems to have helped until, I suspect, NVIDIA fix the bug(s) in their driver for GEFORCE RTX series.
    Regards.

Suggested Topics