Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Voltren3012
    Original poster 1 posts

so in my 70 hour playthrough so far, ive run in to A LOT of bugs, and so ive decided to list them here, because almost all of them are not listed in your "known issues" threads

• most of the rocks, trees, ruins are invisible in jotunheim, not part of the mechanic since THE BEER HALL DISAPPEARED, had to reload my game twice to temporarily fix that
    • the quests in Asgard are ridiculously easy to break, lost 4 hours of progress because going straight to the cave before interacting with every single clue on the trail will severely break the last mission in Asgard
    • NPCs will just not spawn half the time for mysteries, you have to close the game and relaunch it a couple times
    • oh how about how in the first few minutes of the game, the boss just doesn't spawn in the long house after the cutscene, thats literally something a QA tester would be fired for not reporting
    • fishing doesn't function half the time, fish just ignore control inputs and swim away, and if you fail to catch those fish the game bugs out even more and makes your line and hook act like your throwing it at a ravine, sinks straight to the bottom and keeps going, making it so fish dont detect or interact with it, you need to reload the game to fix it
    • all the animals detect you at twice the range you can hit them at with a predator bow, making stuff like rabbits and stuff near impossible to hunt, birds are all luck
    • Zealots just being able to instantly kill you despite being nearly twice there level and having a full guard up with a tower shield, thats just a [censored] move
    • the Oxenefordscire hoard map not going away after you've gotten the treasure, you can even fast travel away and go back to keep getting infinite EXP, 180 at a time, but still a big problem
    • most quest items dont get removed from your inventory after the quest is done.... so stuff like water logged note (that is even stated that you gave it to them and they kept it) is still in my inventory, same thing with valuable ring which is not supposed to be categorized as a quest item, it was part of the wealth potion mystery, yet its now a permanent item i can never sell
    • raiding settlements can severely bug out, if an enemy were carrying a key and it was a distrust zone, they wont spawn, unless you somehow manage to alert the guard before they all die, this is very bad, makes completing the raid impossible
    • picking up the cat during the mission in Asgard where you have to get the footfall of a cat will break the camera and stop all auto save functions, so your camera wobbles around staring at the ground like its got a broken neck, and you lost all progress after your last auto save
    • asking Petra to play dice will also break your camera, it will just spin in place and every NPC will be gone, i just mashed B for about 10 seconds and it teleported to the dice table behind the longhouse with Petra
    • friends Jomsvikings never appear and the friends list function is non existant on XBOX ONE, but also does not function at all on PC
    • sometimes an NPCs voice lines are not played, so the just sit their moving their mouth with nothing coming out
    • to add on to the last one, sometimes shopkeepers will just not say anything and your only option is to leave because the (see shop) option doesn't work when clicked, stays that way until the game is reloaded or rebooted
    • the key in the quest to get the statue back for Octavian just doesn't spawn unless under one exact mission, the siege of lunden, but despawns after it, so your forced to buy the statue, being that getting to rank 5 charisma before going to lunden is outrageous and its impossible to break in
    • sometimes in the loading screens the black foggy sky box doesn't spawn in and its just a big blue mirror room
    • poison lasts longer the higher you "resistance" is, had a half poison proc last 2 minutes on my and thats the only correlation i can make because i purposely made my poison resistance super high
    • certain areas in the terrain just create an infinite fall or slide animation that you cant get out of unless you reload you game, has happened to me 8 times in in completely different locations
    • sometimes a small camp with no bell will for no explainable reason have around 40-50 enemies in it, and im talking a camp with 3 tents and a small brown chest, hell one of them is just between Nene river and great ouse river across from Nene blockade, its a small camp but with a massive army infesting the entire forest on that little island
    • wolf fangs never drop, killed nearly 200 wolves and not a single drop
    • hay bales not being visible form synchronize points, Lincolnshire southern point, also you can get stuck in that hay pile too, its multiple on one spot, meaning you can just get stuck because you cant roll from one bale to another
    • the entire codex category for enemies completing after killing your first human enemy, spoiling alot of the game right off the bat
    • the "detected:" noise just going off near constantly despite not hiding and especially when walk through a forest
    • reindeer antlers drop rate is far too low out of nearly 400 killed 1 has dropped
    • the skybox looks like a 5 year old painted it.... seriously ive seen better aurora borealis in Pokémon games, its not even animated
    • Rune shield costs nothing to upgrade at blacksmith, went from bronze to gold with 0 resources used

ill stop there for now, this is tiring to have to list all the bugs ive run into, ill list more later

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ochucki5
    3 posts

@voltren3012 great job know I will put some more:

1. mysteries in Lunden " Failing Stars" : Npc can't talk to them or even when you did, they do nothing, no reaction don't, go to play together.
    2. opal in north - east outside Walden is there but you can't pick it up.
    3. somtimes when you diving near shores Eivor is going under the textures and jammed you just swim until you air is out.
    4. Zealots are ridicoulus OP their level is 60 or 90, yours is for example 170 or 190 and they can still massacre you if you don't stupidly spam them with dodge,atack,dodge, atack.......method. on normal diviculity.
    5. when wall or floor is breakble and you go in room or buliding, quit the game and later you load in, that breakable element is back again, it's stupid.

I finished all AC games on 100% on diferent platforms , i want to finish Vallhala on 100 % but this is NOT acceptable when bugs are ruining your missions or collectibles .Patch is need to be out as soon as possible. I'm playing on xbox series x.

Suggested Topics