ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Br1tish_Legacy
    Original poster 10 posts

In this game you have set it to where we auto cloak in certain areas, ok great thanks. However, when I'm not in these areas I prefer my cloak not to show as I prefer to show off my weapons or tattoos. The problem is that whenever I go into an auto cloak area it puts it on, then I leave the area and it doesn't take it back off. I have to go into my inventory to do this. It's really annoying because I find myself doing this a lot. Also, I don't really understand the point of the auto cloak as I would like the choice of whether to be stealthy or not and if I do then I can equip it myself.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Superfly_Boss
    98 posts

@br1tish_legacy Is this about the certain bugged cloak from Gloucestershire?

• Br1tish_Legacy
    Original poster 10 posts

@superfly_boss no I'm not talking about bugs or glitches with the cloak. Basically when I'm wearing my cloak I set it to invisible so I can't actually see it equipped on my person. Then obviously when entering certain areas, the cloak is automatically put on ( which I think is dumb ) but anyway, ok so it gets put on and then when I leave that area it stays on. Yes the hood might come down but the cloak stays visible and I have to then go back into the inventory to set it to invisible again. Rinse and repeat a thousand times

• JCar4327
    701 posts

@br1tish_legacy I don't mind the auto cloak, but I do agree it is annoying that it doesn't auto decloak when you leave the area. I'm not sure what you are playing on, but the quick menu on Xbox makes it not to hard to remove it, but it is annoying to have to. My biggest issue is that we seem to move at half speed when it is equipped. I am reminded of the "Lady" persona that Aveline had in Liberation; you could only walk while that persona was equipped and it sucked. When the cloak is equipped it feels like your character is running through sand or something.

• C-Pick
    117 posts

@jcar4327 Dude, that is not what the OP is talking about. We all know about the quick action menu; that's not what they're getting at. They mean how you can hide--make invisible--any item on your character so that it literally doesn't appear on the character's body at all via the inventory screen.

Even if you make the cloak invisible through the inventory screen, it still appears and gets activated whenever you enter a distrust area, and then to make it invisible again, you have to go back to the inventory screen once more. It gets tedious.

• JCar4327
    701 posts

@c-pick Wow, I had not even noticed you could make the cloak completely invisible, I thought that was only available on the mask. My bad, I misunderstood.

• dlmthree
    77 posts
    The problem is that whenever I go into an auto cloak area it puts it on, then I leave the area and it doesn't take it back off. I have to go into my inventory to do this.

There's a key (holding B by default) for this.

• JCar4327
    701 posts

@c-pick Hey, so not sure if this changed with the patch, but I removed my cloak now that I know I can. When I use the quick menu to take it down after leaving the Distrust zone it comes off completely like I have it set. Just a note. And this is on Xbox not sure what you guys are playing on.

Suggested Topics