Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Chevy_man2010
    Original poster 83 posts

Im level 219 fighting a zealot knight at level 90. This game won't let me dodge attacks, its barely hurting the Knight, yet everytime I get hit it knocks a 1/4 of my health down after 80 hrs of gameplay.
    Parrying attacks in this game is a joke.

I dont know who designed this combat system but they are no seasoned gamer or they were lazy.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

@chevy_man2010
    Im only power level 86 but haven’t had any dodge or parrying issues. Took a little getting used to but I play unarmed so both are vital to my survival. Some special attacks seem harder to block/avoid though. I do get hit sometimes for a lot of damage which sucks cause I’ll get overconfident and one slip up kills me.

• Mirmidonas74
    27 posts

@chevy_man2010 I couldn't agree more. I don't understand the Ubisoft's logic sometimes. After the Black Flag they decided to make a big turn into the RPG world.

They have put so much effort to develop a very good combat style with origins and later on with odyssey but they decided to ruin it on Valhalla. Absolutely nonsense.

Why is it so difficult to keep the strengths of the previous Assassins and their games, to build on these strengths and improve the future games? Is it so hard to have one new Assassin's Creed game where the main character can assassin like Ezio and fights like Kassandra for example?

• Chevy_man2010
    Original poster 83 posts

@mirmidonas74 agreed. I only play RPG games. But this game is horrid.
    I enjoyed the abilities of assassination of ezio & rush assassination of Odyssey even the automatic body hiding after assassination of Odyssey.
    Better question is why can't you assassinate the Knights when they aren't actively hunting you?

This game is 2 yrs in making & utter trash.

• Mirmidonas74
    27 posts

@chevy_man2010 That's a very good point and question. I am not sure we will ever get an answer. We ve been waiting 2 years for..... ''this game''.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics