ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FlashXAron
    Original poster 23 posts

love the game and in which direction it is going, more RPG fewer level jump game ... maybe in some years we will have real battles , best combine it with Mount & Blade , that would be a dream 🙂

Two things in that game are still a major immersion breaker ...

that ANOMALIES for my feeling terrible and didn't fit anymore, sorry they are a waste of coding time and killing the mood ...
    also that flashbacks, to play in the past are worthless ... make a video and tell us the story, would be really enough.

Also switching to other characters always ruins the immersion, have no connection to play ODIN , or female/male Eivor ,
    but it is good that both Eivors are possible at the start of the game.

Also prefer that small sidequests, where you aren't sent anymore around on the map ...
    but please choose fitting stories and remove that childish not funny at all humor, the more serious they are, the more we could care for the world !

So worst thing for me , are at the moment that Anomalies, even I only have found 2 of them, solved one but the second one killed my mood to play the game, so I had to stop and ignore it !
    Now pretend that I never have found it , or I will throw my mouse at my monitor 🙄 😁

Keep on the wonderful work and wish all best health and success
    THX

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MicciOnT
    4 posts

@flashxaron do all the anomalies, then u know the difference between eivors visions at valkas hut and how it really was back then.
    U might even realize how odin and the other "gods" are connected to some characters

• paviu7
    19 posts

Anomalies are fun feature that remind us that we are in animus. They are completely optional. I appreciate that Ubisoft added something modern to the game considering the fact that modern story is short. I also like how we change to Layla. She is getting additional screentime at least. Those anomalies are also fun for those who miss parkour. Due to the era we don't have large cities and running on rooftops. Climbing up large buildings is no existent. Anomalies help fill that void. Assassin's Creed has always been a mix of sci-fi/fantasy/history. You clearly want to push out a part of the series identity. You push out sci-fi, you make the series a generic RPG like many others that are on the market.

If you are real AC then you should accept it for what it really is. And certainly it never was a full fantasy/historical game.

Suggested Topics