Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Crete22
    Original poster 12 posts

Hello,

The season pass wasn't downloaded with the rest of the game items even though I preordered the Ultimate Edition months ago. It does show up on the store available to purchase. Moreover, it says that the Ultimate Edition is unavailable on the store to me because I bought and I quote 'Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Assassin's Creed Valhalla'. I did the ps4 troubleshooting, I verified the licenses and I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and yet nothing seems to fix this. I have already contacted Sony but they haven't gotten back to me yet. It would be nice and very helpful to have some help from Ubisoft as well!!!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• anthony130968
    1 posts

@crete22 I have the same thing season pass saying I need to buy it

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello everyone!

We don't appear to have any known Season Pass issues that reflect this behaviour.

• Did you both preorder the game from PlayStation Store, or elsewhere?
    • Did you need to redeem a key, or not?
    • Follow this support article, do you see your content as Owned and Installed?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Crete22
    Original poster 12 posts

@ubi-raziel

Hello,
    Yes I did pre-order the Ultimate Edition on the playstation store and I did not have to use any code as it downloaded automatically. I was able to download all the content available that comes with the season pass but I was not able to download the season pass itself, it is only available for purchase. Even after following the guidelines you linked and the ones on the ps page. I am still facing the same issue.

• Khorne1977
    5 posts

@ubi-raziel

Similar issue here having purchased the physical Gold Edition of the game. I registered the season pass code via the PlayStation website successfully, but when accessing the store via my PS4 console, the Season Pass only appears as available to buy there is no download option. However, the season pass exclusive Beowulf mission is available to download, so I believe it's aware I have the season pass.

If I login to the UK PlayStation store & search for Assassin's Creed Valhalla, I see two instances of the season pass one listed for £32.99 & another that's listed as purchased. If I selected the Purchased one it just takes me to a page listing the various game editions, if I select the one for £32.99 it thankfully says Purchased and has the option to Download from library, however when I click this I have nothing listed for Assassin's Creed Valhalla in my library even though I've registered the codes for the season pass & Beowulf missions.

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

I mean, the season pass isn't content in of itself - it's access to future content. If you have received The Legend of Beowulf mission it sounds like it's working as intended and I would assume you'll get the new expansions when they're released.

While I'm not on PS4 so I can't 100% say it's fine, I didn't "download" the season pass on PC, and I would guess you wouldn't have to on console either. If you have the Beowulf mission I reckon you're fine.

• Khorne1977
    5 posts

@chaosandcoffee

Thanks for the reply, totally understand that the additional content isn't out yet, but with other games, including previous Assassin's Creed titles, the store only lists one version of the season pass & if you've successfully redeemed a code it isn't available to purchase as a way to stop those who've already bought it, accidentally purchasing it again.

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

@khorne1977
    Aha, I see, it is weird to offer the purchase again. Well, since I don't have any actual information I'll stop replying - I wish you the best of luck getting this fixed, or finding out if it's working, at least!

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello again everyone!

Your answers to my questions helped me the understand what is happening.

Indeed, the content would usually show as owned on the PlayStation Store. This is an issue our team is investigating and we hope to have it resolved soon.

Here is everything included in the Season Pass. Please let us know if anything seems to be missing!

Official Response
  • Crete22
    Original poster 12 posts

@ubi-raziel anything new please?

• miczini
    1 posts

@ubi-raziel I have the same problem, any help?
    Have you solved this problem?

• Sheeksweet
    2 posts

I purchased a physical copy of the gold edition of ac valhalla game on preorder from smyths toy store. I received an activation code through txt on my phone and activated it through my ubisoft account linked to my Ps4. Unfortunately it does not recognise that I have purchased the season pass although it did give me the complementary Beserker mission I haven't had access to the Beowulf expansion and the season pass is available for purchase at £32 still. I paid extra for the convenience of automatically having the season pass but it doesn't work. Any ideas?

• JROCKE
    2 posts

@khorne1977 I'm having the same problem only through xbox

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics