ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gotenksssj22002
    Original poster 2 posts

Now this is stupid for a game to have the option to have naked people in it but non what so ever ether ad naked people to the game or remove the [censored]ing option. The only way you lot can even begin to fix this issue is by saying its a damn bug.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 703 posts

Hey there!

There are naked people in the game, how far along have you progressed? Two daughters of Lerion are topless and there is a scene in a brothel later as well.

Official Response
  • IsatisAngel
    5 posts

@ubi-spud
    Hello,
    You did an option for just 2 NPCs and a micro-scene ??? Serious ? I thought my game was bugged 😨
    In Origins, NPCs women were topless and brothels frescos were explicits, and it was perfectly fine, because it was historically correct. In Odyssey, statues were nudes and it was fine, because historically correct. Not the center of attention, in the two games, very good !
    In Valhalla, we have a nudist camp... without nudists because they are full clothed. We have a mystery with a couple in... "hot" mood, but they're clothed and it's just ridiculous. And I found yesterday a topless statue in a underground cave with the stupid shells on the breasts from the Discovery Tour of Origins. Maybe an Easter Egg ? And my game is with the option "Nudity" turns on.

It's a +18 game, with huge respect of History. I'm a woman and I'm an adult, as many gamers are adults too (in theory with the age limit), and a nudity in context isn't shocking (and an option to disable it is made for those what didn't like it. You made it very fine in the Discovery Mode of Odyssey). I really not understand your choice of massive censorship, with an option that is useless because of it, and made the censorship more visible ! 🙄 It's a chame to be inspired by Witcher 3 and Red Dead Redemption 2, and not to assume the maturity that goes with it, especially with suc a careful and great game in the historical reconstruction of Dark Ages... and decapitation, mutilation, mass slaughters and dialogues sometimes very vulgar or insulting at many levels. It puzzles me, really.

• BrightLightW
    4 posts

Valhalla is an insult to 18+ gamers. Thinking there is gore, blood, ok. Of cause - they're vikings and do kill. But, the nudists camp without nidists - yeah, very NOT believeable.

I do hope Ubisoft will mature - Americans are so prude, ok, but there's more in the world.

Ubisoft, you are really soft! Having a setting for nudity is great, but USE IT!

Suggested Topics