Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Freeman0017
    Original poster 3 posts

Greetings
    ok first off im with an xbox one x, i took my time with this one, to really get the feel of it. and i thought it is my duty to report my opinion on the good and the bad, so here it is:

the good

1. a good story, the game is an rpg, not ment for speedruns, its about unraveling the story, so if you are looking to rush to the ending then you are out of luck here this game is not for you.
    2. no superpowers, i consider this an actual good thing, odysey felt too OP at times
    3. combat, i like it most of the time the enemies felt good especially the big elites those were mean mfs
    4. lasting romances, better that the one.night stands of odyssey

now the bad

1. twtchy ia, seriuoslly sometimes the ai was so buggie it was hilarious, twice isaw to npcs during a raid runing around each other like dogs chassing their tails for a whole minute before i decide to do something, also npcs refusing to get on the horse making me walk with them half a mile
    2. animals trophies not displaying, i killed them all and only the bull was displayed, yess i did went to deliver the heads to the hunter
    3. bad ending, please... now we stuck with who clearly is a bad guy, and the hero is traped alive in a tomb of ice and radiation,if you intend to tell us that he is just misunderstooded then you failed to convey that, i felt no empaty towards this guy.
    4. weird happenings with saves, this happened to me twice or trice, the last time a lost 3 hours of gameplay, i clearly saved back in my home, after finishing an arcstory, i rebooted my xbox, and when i reloaded later in the day that same file i was in the middle of that story, somehow erasing 4 or five quests. Add to that the constant downloading of cloud files is strange,
    5. almost no need for stealth, we are a strong warrior who who can maul everything in their path so no point of it,
    6. the cult, with some exceptions, the cult felt like no real deal, back in odyssey there was a reason for every memeber of the cult to be hunted and killed, but this guys are nothing like that even their leaders were poor and innocuous, with the crazy lady been the mayor exception, no great conspiracy againts you, they were againts the hero bc they were an invader an nothing else
    7. used of background music from other games, in your trip to america you can clearly hear the exploring music from black flag, in others parts of england you could hear music from origins, and there were some random npcs in england that spoke kanien'kehá ka a bit changed but it was the same, i could tell.
    8. hunting and fishing, if you are gonna add rewards for these thinhs you should have add a hunting and fishing map like AC3 and amechanic for hunting, i killed dozens of venison and only got two damn antlers, and yess killed the males with actual antlers, why the rng, its beyond me, but it was a mistake, makes me want to just forget all about hunting at all

al in all, i was a good game if you just ignore the obvious, but i would give 6.5 or maybe an 7.5 out of 10, but it was too buggie, untill these or some of these problems are taken care of im not playing anymore, NG+ should have been avalible from the begining.

thats it, hope this helps

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Netspook
    307 posts

@freeman0017
    You're contradicting yourself.

Combat isn't OP like Odyssey, but there's no need for stealth since we "can maul everything in our path".

So which is it?

• Freeman0017
    Original poster 3 posts

@netspook hmmm perhaps i should've elaborate there.

In odyssey we could send people fly away with a huge explotion and if you have fire activated set them on fire, same with poison, or clear your path with magical bulls charging forward, tell me that is not op.

As for valhalla, you dont have any of that but if you pick up well combat you can kill anything, combat is challenging depending on wich enemy you face off, if you play it well you wont get overwhelmed but how well you do is completly on you

Suggested Topics