Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• oOPat8Oo
    Original poster 1 posts

The Demon Odor at the Tithe world quest in Lunden has been bugged since I got to the city, the man at the end of the maze is not there ever. The woman at the docks World Event where you have to fish for her necklace is also bugged, I didnt have fishing so I came back to it after the Lunden arc and now she is gone even though the world event symbol is still there.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KEVWIT
    3 posts

Hello, I have the same issue with the woman at the dock... During the main quests, she is here but look scared and I can’t interact with her and after finishing this part of the story, she is not there anymore !

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 359 posts

Hey folks,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with this World Event.

Can you provide us with any videos of it happening in your game?

Official Response
  • KEVWIT
    3 posts

I managed to do that quest by saving at the dock and reloading the save, the PNJ was walking around, I saw her in blue with my vision

• vKomplex
    3 posts

The first time I tried Demon Odor of the Tithe, the NPC never registered that he was no longer stuck. I left to do some main story quests, and when I came back he was gone. I reloaded the game, and he was there, but wouldn't speak to me. I cleared everything again, and he still believed he was stuck.

I'm also having a similar issue with Last Flight of the Gyldan Sparrow (Norse Woman at the docks). I was able to complete this one, but had to go back to a previous save after encountering a bug with Bleeding the Leech which required me to reload an earlier save. Now that I am done with the main story, the woman is either not there, or she is scared to talk to me for some reason. I managed to speak to her once as she was walking away from the docks, but when I tried fishing for the large fish, I can't get any bites. I sat with my fishing line in the water for 5 minutes and the fish just jump around, but they don't bite. I tried shooting some large fish with my bow (light bow, predator bow, etc.) and when I successfully shoot a fish, blood appears in the water, but there is no fish for me to loot. I also left the area and came back, meditated, reloaded, etc.; still no luck with the fish.

I really want to 100% this game and have spent over 40 hours playing so far. Any help regarding these 2 world events would be most appreciated.

• Kasanite
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins I have the same problem, i alrdy changed the movable objects and all but now the kegs respawned and the movable objects are kinda stuck onto them and the person is still missing.

• HadesCupid
    2 posts

The first crate I need to move is stuck. The guy is there but he wont let me talk to him and the first crate won't move in any direction. I've climbed over and moved the jars but it still wont move. This is so freaking frustrating.

• Kasanite
    2 posts

So is there any fix or sth to this bug?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics